Escobar

Mar 22, 2018
F.I.L.F. [v0.17a Beta] [ICCreations] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,19 GB / 334 MB - FILF-0.17a_BETA-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,16 GB / 300 MB - FILF-0.17a_BETA-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,5% of the original size, image/video quality: 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you F.I.L.F.y little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Man

bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
gimme freaking changelog
As was previously mentioned in this post and on ICCreations discord

What's New:
  • New large multi-part main story scene
  • New option with Melissa at the Massage Parlor
  • New option with Aubrey (Roxi) at the Strip Club
  • New secret photo to find and unlock (two variants)
  • Re-rendered the Coffee Bar as needed for new imagebuttons
  • Fixed a few bugs in the gallery and other places

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
No

no because instor is a scammer and he is interested in getting money on patreon from those who still don't know what this guy is about, he only has two projects, this one and another called altered destiny, that does not justify that he has only two projects since 2016 and the second started something more recent....here's your explanation of why it's unfinished for so long.
Then why is this game still up, the quality of the game is good and people can always just cancel their Subscription at any time so if it is a scam then have it reported

Reactions: Rorschag

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Downloaded the new version and it doesn't even fucking work any more. Literally won't even play. I try and start it up and it just hangs forever until it stops responding and I have to force-close it. But clearly nobody else is having this problem. I dunno. Imma try a couple of things.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes