Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
oh, i misread that, didnt see "the update"... so youre still on the previous version?
Yes I am. 10.1.1 The update stalled for several minutes, then threw up the error message. I had to cancel the update.

hugeboobslover

Oct 22, 2018
hi, i've tried to do the update and it's gone bad i think
now the main page it's all blank, i can't se anything but the program runs because i've opened an updated game warning
what i have to do? Catturaf95checker.PNG

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I should have tried that already, sorry. The update starts, but stalls again and throws the same error message. So exactly the same thing.
I tried to update several times yesterday, and failed each time. I tried and succeeded on the first try today. So probably some temporary glitch somewhere.

Reactions: WillyJL

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hi, i've tried to do the update and it's gone bad i think
now the main page it's all blank, i can't se anything but the program runs because i've opened an updated game warning
what i have to do? View attachment 2518409
Have you tried redownloading?

1. manually redownload
2. restart PC to make sure everything is terminated.
3. extract newly downloaded file and overwrite everything. actually according to dev you should delete the old release and then extract the new download
4. run

Last edited:

ipaqi

May 5, 2017
Thanks from me too (y)

Unfortunately still some Bugfixes left to do:

Some Games get renamed, if because of dashes or otherwise... some more examples:
"Her Hearts' Desire - A Landlord Epic" -> "A Landlord Epic"
"Powers That Be" -> "Flying]" (including the bracket, no typo)
"Project Myriam - Life and Explorations" -> "Life and Explorations"
and I'm sure a lot of others, didn't do a full refresh yet.
I'm gonna have to take the L on this one, apparently my regex proposal was insufficient.

hugeboobslover

Oct 22, 2018
Have you tried redownloading?

1. manually redownload
2. restart PC to make sure everything is terminated.
3. extract newly downloaded file and overwrite everything.
4. run

Hi

Fixed with a forced reboot after a while (pc crashed for a game) and discovered today

i thought about re-downloading program but i was scared for the data loss (almost 800 games info inside:BootyTime:)

Kin27alf

Feb 18, 2018
Hi All,
My OS is windows 8, so new version of F95checker doesn't work. Where I can find old versions?
At the beginning of thread "Old Version (Spoiler)" downloads have no F95checker.exe file.... I don't understand...
Can you post the correct and direct link, please?
Thks for reply...

ascsd

Jul 26, 2021
Hi All,
My OS is windows 8, so new version of F95checker doesn't work. Where I can find old versions?
At the beginning of thread "Old Version (Spoiler)" downloads have no F95checker.exe file.... I don't understand...
Can you post the correct and direct link, please?
Thks for reply...
Can't use the old versions anymore.
The F95zone admins asked willyj to change the way the tool checked for updates because it was overloading their servers with too many calls

I'm afraid the only option is to figure out why it doesn't work on win 8 and fix it
And if thats not possible, maybe willyj can create one "legacy" version with the updated version check function

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
WillyJL any possible reason why app works generally fine, but fails trying to download/update game title image? had to do this manually all the time when adding new game or if existing game have it's image updated (download image from game thread, rename to game ID, put in folder, restart, refresh)
i know problem on my side, but not sure where to dig, error is a generic network stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes