Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
i dont know why... but the F95checker only showing Edge (I have uninstalled btw) and i cant select Chrome

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
i dont know why... but the F95checker only showing Edge (I have uninstalled btw) and i cant select Chrome
in a future update you will be able to select a custom browser... im tired of saying this

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
hey i got a message when i opened the app that said a config file got corrupted and it needed to make a new one, it erased all the games a had in the checker which file is this so i can make a backup in case this happens again.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
hey i got a message when i opened the app that said a config file got corrupted and it needed to make a new one, it erased all the games a had in the checker which file is this so i can make a backup in case this happens again.
before generating a new empty config, it saves the corrupted file next to the new empty config. both should be located at %appdata%\f95checker on windows and ~/.f95checker on linux. send over the backup file (IN PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!) and i can take a look at it

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Is the list of games or game links currently stored somewhere that I can access it? Even if it is ugly?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Is the list of games or game links currently stored somewhere that I can access it? Even if it is ugly?
%appdata%\f95checker\f95checker.json on windows and ~/.f95checker/f95checker.json on linux, it is in json format, each game is stored based on thread id (look at the url for this page for example, you have f95zone.to/threads/[...].44173/, 44173 is the thread id) and inside they each have name, version, changelog, link etc... i think link is stored without domain, which of course is https://f95zone.to

Reactions: estrada777

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
what? i dont understand what you are trying to say
I apologize for my English.
I would like to be able to sort the list by the date the game was updated

I have Last Updated set but the game that updated today is in the middle of my list

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes