I have python v3.8
Just launching it through the checker inside a folder
It works fine without open pages as saved HTML
idk don't have firefox
the latest windows build
64 bit system
yes i'm admin
idk what uac is but I did a week ago complete reinstall of windows
and now is it giving an issue like "The specified path does not exist" or "This site can't be reached"?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Nope just this good old bug again
View attachment 823838
omg i think i'm gonna pull my hair out WHY DO SIMPLE "" NOT SOLVE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES THIS SIMPLE BASIC PROBLEM NOT SOLVE ITSELFFFFFFFF sorry for raging on you lol

EDIT: WHY DID %20 NOT COME TO MIND LIKE 1 MONTH AGO WHILE ITS LITERALLY THE MOST BASIC AND RIGHT WAY TO SOLVE THIS UGH
and yes i need some sleep sorry

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
omg i think i'm gonna pull my hair out WHY DO SIMPLE "" NOT SOLVE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES THIS SIMPLE BASIC PROBLEM NOT SOLVE ITSELFFFFFFFF sorry for raging on you lol

EDIT: WHY DID %20 NOT COME TO MIND LIKE 1 MONTH AGO WHY ITS LITERALLY THE MOST BASIC AND RIGHT WAY TO SOLVE THIS UGH
and yes i need some sleep sorry
It's good, anyway glad you found the problem

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Same this status won't go away unless I remove all the other games from the list and if I add all the other games back then the status will show up again :mad:
I’ll give you a different script tomorrow that should say what the error is exactly

yohudood

May 6, 2017
yohudood i can't reproduce your issue with that game, does it happen with other games as well?
yes this is the list the first time i start the app * the error starts only after Naughty Magic en then all games after that, but if i click the refresh butten all gaames gif the error
A Family Venture
Camp Pinewood
Come Inside
Cure My Addiction
Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist
F.I.L.F.
Four Elements Trainer
Harem High School
Harem Hotel
Harem Resort
How To Date A Magical Girl
HS Tutor
Innocent Witches
Lunars Chosen
Milfy City
My Best Deal
My New Family
Naughty Magic
Photo Hunt
Private Community
Project SAGE
Research Into Affection
School of Lust
SexNote
Summer Scent
Symbol of Tanit
Teen Witches Academy
The DeLuca Family
The Headmaster
The Personal Assistant
View of Family
Water World
Wizards Adventures

* refresh list at program start

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
yes this is the list the first time i start the app * the error starts only after Naughty Magic en then all games after that, but if i click the refresh butten all gaames gif the error
A Family Venture
Camp Pinewood
Come Inside
Cure My Addiction
Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist
F.I.L.F.
Four Elements Trainer
Harem High School
Harem Hotel
Harem Resort
How To Date A Magical Girl
HS Tutor
Innocent Witches
Lunars Chosen
Milfy City
My Best Deal
My New Family
Naughty Magic
Photo Hunt
Private Community
Project SAGE
Research Into Affection
School of Lust
SexNote
Summer Scent
Symbol of Tanit
Teen Witches Academy
The DeLuca Family
The Headmaster
The Personal Assistant
View of Family
Water World
Wizards Adventures

* refresh list at program start
oh damn im getting it too

EDIT: found the issue: blame 7767 for putting \u2981 ("⦁") instead of the widely used \u2022 ("•") for the thread My New Family (im kidding btw) anyway i fixed it now, will push an update in a few minutes

btw fix is heavily delayed because im working on a way to automatically add exceptions for broken characters

Last edited:

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
I have a short list of not working Games/Threads that shows "Couldn't find...".
Here are the Title with the number from, the end of the URL (I think that was the game number you refered to in OP)
Champion40009
Insight57237
Lust Note23517
Runaway41315
Secrets17597
Snowed In55069
The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother15104
there are abandoned and completed games in the list, if that could cause that behavior
Just thought if your pattern of problematic games gets bigger it could help

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I have a short list of not working Games/Threads that shows "Couldn't find...".
Here are the Title with the number from, the end of the URL (I think that was the game number you refered to in OP)
Champion40009
Insight57237
Lust Note23517
Runaway41315
Secrets17597
Snowed In55069
The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother15104
there are abandoned and completed games in the list, if that could cause that behavior
Just thought if your pattern of problematic games gets bigger it could help
third and last seem strange to not work... the others dont work because as yo ucan see for your self if you search for them with the quick search in the games forum they are not the first result.. ill see what i can do about those

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
third and last seem strange to not work... the others don't work because as you can see for your self if you search for them with the quick search in the games forum they are not the first result.. ill see what i can do about those
As the list got the correct titles at import, even from the bar thread-number, i think it could be possible to call the URL with just the number if only the number or an complete URL is added.
A look into the config tells me, those games it didn't found are already in there with the correct Section-Title and add_time, so at least the add-function has found it by it's URL or number. That piece even works with this thread, even if it don't can read more ;D

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
As the list got the correct titles at import, even from the bar thread-number, i think it could be possible to call the URL with just the number if only the number or an complete URL is added.
A look into the config tells me, those games it didn't found are already in there with the correct Section-Title and add_time, so at least the add-function has found it by it's URL or number. That piece even works with this thread, even if it don't can read more ;D
yes adding works just fine, the problem is that to make refreshing faster instead of loading the full page only a simple quicksearch request gets sent and analyzed (its as if you were at games and typed in the game's name) to check the first result... i'm trying to see how i can make it check all the results instead of the first one only

EDIT: got it to work!

Last edited:

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I have no idea these errors came up after refreshing and after closing the application and checking the config the last couple of games show this weird ass text
yeah i know where something went wrong but i have no idea what made it go wrong

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes