HTML Abandoned FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown [v1.6.5] [rofl256]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 44741

I had hoped the game was about the police girls, and not about the other 2 girls.

Hopefully this gets updated at some point.

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
I would love to know what happens if you escape with the younger sister.

EDIT: Also, it's not letting me save for some reason. I'm clicking the floppy disk, but nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What game is this?
If you mean the pictures I posted, it's a game that doesn't exist yet. I have a script mostly done but I am super new to Daz so learning a LOT about how to program and code, etc. I am not a techie and I don't know many women personally who even try this kind of thing except the girl Evakiss that did Good Girl Gone Bad. Maybe someday I can do it if I get better.

I did about 30 pictures only so far (2 scenes very early in story), I think one "episode" should be at least 200-300 images and about 11-15 scenes so I would say it's a long way away. I don't like 100% pure femdom so I would want a very narrow path for the male protagonist (not the guy in the cage hee hee) to get a better ending, etc but a lot would be femdom. :)

Share a few more pics :)

hallway12b.png hallway9.png jail4.png hallway8b.png hallway8c.png

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
If you mean the pictures I posted, it's a game that doesn't exist yet. I have a script mostly done but I am super new to Daz so learning a LOT about how to program and code, etc. I am not a techie and I don't know many women personally who even try this kind of thing except the girl Evakiss that did Good Girl Gone Bad. Maybe someday I can do it if I get better.

I did about 30 pictures only so far (2 scenes very early in story), I think one "episode" should be at least 200-300 images and about 11-15 scenes so I would say it's a long way away. I don't like 100% pure femdom so I would want a very narrow path for the male protagonist (not the guy in the cage hee hee) to get a better ending, etc but a lot would be femdom. :)

View attachment 562636 View attachment 562637 View attachment 562638 View attachment 562646 View attachment 562647
looks awesome, definitely got my attention :giggle:
keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: TessSadist

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

View attachment 562636 View attachment 562637 View attachment 562638 View attachment 562646 View attachment 562647
Very nice. I would love to see this as a game!
Ps: I am also starting with daz and I hope to make a femdom game in the future.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
These pics look great and I will also be looking forward to your game, but perhaps you should not hijack this thread and create a separate one?

Reactions: Ianuda

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
These pics look great and I will also be looking forward to your game, but perhaps you should not hijack this thread and create a separate one?
I won't share anything else on this site. Thanks.

Reactions: bulifun
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes