HTML Abandoned FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown [v1.6.5] [rofl256]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

aaroncarter

Feb 14, 2018
On the latest version, I get the message:
Error: scene 'policeStation_lea1' don't exist!

It happens right at the beginning when the MC is brought to the police station and is waiting in the interrogation room.

Tried to enable cookies like suggested a few pages back but to no avail.

Any idea how to solve this?

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
has anyone offered to help the dev with the spelling and grammar?
Yes, we are in contact and I will get support in the future

On the latest version, I get the message:
Error: scene 'policeStation_lea1' don't exist!

It happens right at the beginning when the MC is brought to the police station and is waiting in the interrogation room.

Tried to enable cookies like suggested a few pages back but to no avail.

Any idea how to solve this?

Can not reproduce this bug. Be sure to use the latest version and chrome. Then press F12, change to "console" and send me the error if there is one. You can also export and send me the save file.

aaroncarter

Feb 14, 2018
Turns out I had to force update Chrome, it seemingly was updated but in reality it was not. Running smoothly now.
Thanks.

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
Hi @rofl256 , I'm got stuck at 2 scenes. First is when Bella leaves police station and second is cumming in her mouth. In both scenes story stops and game just don't react, but save/load works fine

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
Hi @rofl256 , I'm got stuck at 2 scenes. First is when Bella leaves police station and second is cumming in her mouth. In both scenes story stops and game just don't react, but save/load works fine
mmm can't reproduce this error. Please send me an error message from Chrome: F12 -> Console if you get one.

John wick8

Feb 26, 2019
Yes, but not at recommend.
With Android.
1. Download zip
2. Extract
3. Open Browser and type: File:///sdcard/Download
4. Press Return and navigate to the game folder
5. Open index.html

Keep in mind that it is not really tested or optimized for phones and I cant support any issues
Thank you!

Ermin_Gusiev

Jan 13, 2018
After so long searching for VN with the femdom genre i finally arrived at this thread. I've tried it and it's an amazing work, i like how the story goes and of course Mistress Hailey. Without pressure for dev i am looking forward to the update

Reactions: rofl256

DONNAmary

Oct 2, 2018
in day 3 even if don`t get right password (cause I "forget it"), appear message that my password is right, and I can continue game as I give wrong one - it is bug maybe

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes