HTML Abandoned FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown [v1.6.5] [rofl256]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Looks interesting, i also like the fact the creator took the time to create his or hers own character without copying someone elses, haven't played it to see what the storyline is! and if i like it i may even give it a thumbs up and support it!

Edit
I was hoping for some interesting game play, other than hardcore female domination!
PS
If you in to female domination you should give this game a try you might really like it

eumeme

Jun 22, 2017
Top notch femdom game. Hard to come by lately. Hope it reaches the full version. Also not sure what @Asstrreader74 was expecting from a game called FEMDOM Lockdown.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Does Darktoz and rofl256 conspire together to release their games on the same weekend?

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Top notch femdom game. Hard to come by lately. Hope it reaches the full version. Also not sure what @Asstrreader74 was expecting from a game called FEMDOM Lockdown.
I wasn't going to explain my self to you, but since your reference to the game Quote ( Top notch ) i couldn't pass it by! so here it goes. I was hoping for a more options as to when and how. Judging from your remark and what i have quoted, i guess you wouldn't mind getting ass fucked by a woman with a Strap-on or man or anything else! Sorry it's not my thing!

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
Any compressed link available?
no, sry
What's new? ;)
please take a look at the first post on this thread.
@rofl256 , will you consider adding more foot and anal scenes?
feet yes, anal probably not in the next patch at least
Does Darktoz and rofl256 conspire together to release their games on the same weekend?
haha no, we are not and not have been in contact so far :)
I wasn't going to explain my self to you, but since your reference to the game Quote ( Top notch ) i couldn't pass it by! so here it goes. I was hoping for a more options as to when and how. Judging from your remark and what i have quoted, i guess you wouldn't mind getting ass fucked by a woman with a Strap-on or man or anything else! Sorry it's not my thing!
no worries, no anal content in the game so far ;)

Reactions: myself79

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
Can I download it on my phone?
Yes, but not at recommend.
With Android.
1. Download zip
2. Extract
3. Open Browser and type: File:///sdcard/Download
4. Press Return and navigate to the game folder
5. Open index.html

Keep in mind that it is not really tested or optimized for phones and I cant support any issues

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes