HTML Abandoned FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown [v1.6.5] [rofl256]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
I wait google drive link ;(
Check out the first post on this thread if you havn't already.

thanks
waiting for v1.6 , 1.7 , 1.8 ....
add violence
scat toilet slave , hard whipping and ...
1.6 will is probably a little more rough, scat is not my thing -> not very likley to be in the game, sry

Anyway to import saves from prior versions?
If you play on the same pc you don't have to import, just load. But you can export / import also from older version and other pcs. Click the disk (bottom->right) and save/load/export/import save files there.

Ingame there was a talk about the player maybe not surviving the 10 days so i have thought about "Hostel style" torture level... My bad.
oh no, not planed that you could die with the mc :D

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
really fun to find the little wrestling match in this, but with more interaction this part would have been awesome

Oldman139

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the Game. Can`t wait what happened when Lea and Mia visit Hailey at her home
and have together "Fun" with MC. :cool:

Badblood20

Jan 13, 2019
I have not been able to startthe game. Just stuck at the first page where the status controls are explained. The bottom options for save/load or the settings doesn't work. There is also no button for restart.

myself79

Feb 4, 2018
man i very like your game and your ideas keep it good works and make longer uptade this time pls ;)

Reactions: K30

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
add tights dress and audio Evil laugh for mistress
i am from iran :)
thanks
dress yes, evil laugh is tricky... sounds are ok, speak and laugh not so easy...
I'm hoping one route could be a petplay route. As in, complete dog training, always on all fours, going on walkies etc
will probably come at some of the next patches
On patreon is running a poll what you like to see in the next patch, you might be lucky ;)
In the next version can you add other languages besides English? At least spanish and italian :)
sry, will not add other languages besides english atm
What's the six digit code
No need for the code atm because the path is not implemented yet, but you can have a look at the game name ;)
I have not been able to startthe game. Just stuck at the first page where the status controls are explained. The bottom options for save/load or the settings doesn't work. There is also no button for restart.
can you send me an error message (F12->Console)?
Any date of next update?
Yes, today :)
someone has a link for the new version?
free for all version will be out on 24Feb.

ZeyTek

Jul 22, 2017
Hi I absolutely love this game but I was wondering why in every animated game, the scene is animated but not the cumshot ;( why it should be the best moment so it should get animated but actually I don't know anything on how to code the game etc so if it's not animated I guess it's because it's hard to do but if you could do that, it would be awesome but if you can't it's still a great game that I love.

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
Because it is not animated. It is just a model you add to the scene. Like this examples below.
Unbenannt.JPG
If you want it to be animated you would have to deal with fluid dynamics... and nobody got time for that :D

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes