Ren'Py Facefuck Madness Reloaded [v0.06] [MercuryDev]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe it originally referred to hentai but it's just another term for sex-scene.

Really like the game. One very small thing- the help text for the memory match game says 20 seconds or 25 with the romanticist trait but it seems to actually be 15 seconds or 20 with the trait. Personally I found that game difficult (playing on laptop with a trackpad) so that trait was a must for me :). Wishing you all the success because I want to see more of this!

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020

I believe it originally referred to hentai but it's just another term for sex-scene.

Really like the game. One very small thing- the help text for the memory match game says 20 seconds or 25 with the romanticist trait but it seems to actually be 15 seconds or 20 with the trait. Personally I found that game difficult (playing on laptop with a trackpad) so that trait was a must for me :). Wishing you all the success because I want to see more of this!
Fixed that, thanks!

And let me tell you, your review made my day. Thanks a lot for trying our game out, and I'm very glad you found it enjoyable. It really matters to me when people take my work seriously and dedicate time to express their feelings. Because right now I can tell myself - "You didn't waste everybody's time writing those dating-sim events" or "That touchy bit about legal ambitions with Charlotte wasn't for nothing". Thank you, thank you, thank you.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
What are the variables for the skills named?
There is good grinding, when the activities that increase the skills have fun content to them, and there's bad grinding, when the activities that increase the skills are just repetitive and not fun. Until the game is more polished and has more content, there should probably be a "just max out all skills" button, because right now the grinding is terrible. Just give the Patrons a release ahead of time or something.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
What are the variables for the skills named?
There is good grinding, when the activities that increase the skills have fun content to them, and there's bad grinding, when the activities that increase the skills are just repetitive and not fun. Until the game is more polished and has more content, there should probably be a "just max out all skills" button, because right now the grinding is terrible. Just give the Patrons a release ahead of time or something.
I feel you on this, I really do. Thanks for your feedback and understanding the intentions and motivations. You’ve pointed it out pretty accurately. I can assure you we’re actively trying to work towards the early access reward solution. Also, I’m curious to look at those “good grinding” games— perhaps I could use those as inspiration?

shin_k

Dec 1, 2017
I feel you on this, I really do. Thanks for your feedback and understanding the intentions and motivations. You’ve pointed it out pretty accurately. I can assure you we’re actively trying to work towards the early access reward solution. Also, I’m curious to look at those “good grinding” games— perhaps I could use those as inspiration?
I think your mini-games are pretty good compared to some others I've played, I don't know that I've ever played a game with "good grinding". My biggest problem with the skill system is the fact that having a skill at or above the check level only just lets you try it, so even if my skill is maxed it doesn't guarantee success (idk if having a higher skill level even alters the chances). Kinda makes it feel like grinding for failure when the skill check is a third of my skill and I still miss. Also sometimes I'd rather not play mini-games for hours just to see new scenes, which is why people ask for the variables. I think a better implementation of the mini games would be to have them either have a teacher type for each skill or move the training to locations more suitable eg: boxing at the gym, and one session per day with a +5 increase would be more palatable than the current 5x1 system for me.

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
No problem with 'good 2d art', but that's not this, is it?
This is below average at best. :rolleyes:
Spoken like a man who mostly plays 3D WEGs. I can count the number of 2D WEGs with truly excellent art on one hand. There are games that I love with certain CGs that make me want to claw my eyes out. So when a game like this comes along with good, consistant art, I'll gladly take it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes