VN Ren'Py Abandoned Faction Paradox [v0.4] [AlistairV]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This Option I haven´t so I can do anything.

Click Faction Paradox option in console room

I deleted all emails after reading.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You can still continue without reading the email!
- Click Faction Paradox option in console room
- Call from Balkur
- Suesta is unlocked
- Travel to Suesta
- Travel to earth (Chinatown or school)
- Get science skill to 8 (Player's bedroom)
- Travel to the moon
- Start Automining then sleep
- Use Victoria's commands
- Pick up Liu from Chinatown
- Visit Liu in her bedroom then perform a medical inspection for the first CG

I can´t do nothing new. I can´t travel away and he tells something hold me back. All rooms and places I have visited so I am stuck. So the Game have a bug/bugs or your walkthrough have missing parts.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
You might want to take incest off of the list of fetishes for your game on the Patreon page. That's asking for trouble. Especially as you haven't included any so far. So you'll be getting a visit from the 'Feds' for nothing.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

KappaSquadK

Mar 21, 2018
Unable to progress after both Comfort is 16 and expressiveness is 10 Also Science is above 10. Ive called Balkur. Read all the emails. Went to Area 51 and did that. now no area is available besides Chinatown and the High school. No planet has names. The game has seem to just stop progressing.

0ldmage

You might want to take incest off of the list of fetishes for your game on the Patreon page. That's asking for trouble. Especially as you haven't included any so far. So you'll be getting a visit from the 'Feds' for nothing.
i think you just might have predicted the future, his patreon says that he's under review

AlistairV

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys, I'm genuinely getting messed around by patreon. I've updated my page to their requirements, emailed them three times and they're basically ignoring me at this point.
I'm not too sure what to do.

Reactions: Dan3000

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey guys, I'm genuinely getting messed around by patreon. I've updated my page to their requirements, emailed them three times and they're basically ignoring me at this point.
I'm not too sure what to do.
From hearing other developers stories, I think Patreon is quick to take down sites, but don't rush to clear them. For now, I'd assume no news is good news. When they get back to you and tell you that you're still in violation, then it's time to panic!

Reactions: Dan3000

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Other developers, for example Irphaeus, also mentioned that they sometimes would only answer once a week. Surely they have that much to do to justify that. Or probably not.

Good thing (well kind of a good thing in this whole mess) is that while many developers get suspended, even those that still have violating content are getting unsuspended. They actually just had any kind of nudity on their webpage.

Why they now also have an age verification, paired up with not having NSFW games in their search engine and now also not even allow covered/only implied nudity is confusing for me but thats sadly how it is nowdays.

Heres another soul hoping it goes over quick and you get your page unsuspended. If anything goes wrong, remember theres the Lewdpatcher website, many developers already went that way to send a little "fuck you" to Patreon, from the underground.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes