3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
What else should I write, that's not progress, you could have saved yourself the upload, well, like with many games, you have to wait at least half a year, if not longer, to see real progress

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
What else should I write
Idk Maybe the Girls coming back from Melissia house early to surprise the dad but their the ones surprised instead.TM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess Sage from "Being A Dik" isn't a indicter of my patients (for content)"huh"? The redhead at bottom of my last message.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Damn, the quality of the writing took a nosedive after they arrived at Melissa's. Hope that gets fixed in the next update.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
There're too many grammatical mistakes. I can tolerate most of them but I can't stand when the pronouns are misused. It makes the dialogues really confusing to read.
Some thoughts/criticism about this game:
1. My biggest complaint: fix the damn dialogue. There are too many grammatical mistakes that are downright disrespectful to both the players and the game itself. The most abhorrent one is obviously pronouns, which is closely related to the lack of difference between dialogues and inner thoughts. Please! Make them more distinguishable in your script!
2. The odd portrait of (ex-) wife. I only played the improved version and from what I could tell in previous comments the majority of LIs is drastically improved which is a good thing. But for a family-themed harem game, having your ex-wife that is both a gold-digger (might be a strong word to use) and fuck around using your money really makes MC look a bit incompetent in asserting his (supposedly dominant) position in this relationship and a bit NTR-ish (MC clearly still has some feelings toward her) to harem players.
3. The abrupt ending in v0.3. I seriously thought I had clicked something wrong here because 1. the sudden transition to the daughter offering her virginity is so out of nowhere, and then just right before the good stuff was happening the game just ended?? This is criminal blueballing we have here.

Reactions: BigJoe644

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
this rework was only for text/story or the renders aswell? Never played any version before
Just text, though some scenes were extended with additional dialogue, and one particular scene that received widespread distaste was removed entirely, since it no longer fit the new characterization of that character.

Reactions: Rokohn

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Some thoughts/criticism about this game:
2. The odd portrait of (ex-) wife. I only played the improved version and from what I could tell in previous comments the majority of LIs is drastically improved which is a good thing. But for a family-themed harem game, having your ex-wife that is both a gold-digger (might be a strong word to use) and fuck around using your money really makes MC look a bit incompetent in asserting his (supposedly dominant) position in this relationship and a bit NTR-ish (MC clearly still has some feelings toward her) to harem players.
When I look at the oldest daughter and compare her to other daughters and apparent parents, I feel that MC got NTR'ed already. She has so tanned skin that I suspect her having some black ancestry.

• Haha
Reactions: NeoEros

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I am just starting to play it but I see that the dialogues need to be improved, in short you have to hire a person to help you with that or maybe some subscriber who wants to do it in good faith, there are repetitions of dialogues, mistakes such as Mc asking where their mother is and then you get the option to choose that dialogue or how long they are going to stay... and there are blank dialogs if you are not going to say anything in that part don't put a dialog xd
P.D. from melissa's house onwards everything seems rushed, it's like they took it out without even checking the update and also they don't even explain how valery told him to give him her virginity. I see potential in the game but they have to take steps to improve the quality and perhaps modify past things in order to have a first class product.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes