3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Wow the rework definitely did a 180 on most issues, this is certainly a very different VN and much prefer this version.

I will say though, the dad suddenly perving and fondling the daughters in their sleep when just before he was still trying to accept them kissing him seemed a bit out of place.

Also the update ended kinda abruptly for me, the dad was starting it with the youngest daughter and it just ended :KEK:

Reactions: Logan3000x

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
0.3 definitely has some warts on it: a reoccurrence of a previous problem (but in much lesser form), and some technical issues, though the dev no longer posts here so who knows if they'll see this.

First: the game technically now qualifies for the loli tag but not in a way anyone who likes that tag will care about. details: in a flashback, a smol Melissa in her undies watches the MC and her mom fuck. (This is only seen if you choose the Melissa scene choice.)

Second: the game again has a sex scene with a person we are assuming is not an LI, though at least this time it's with the MC in a flashback. Details: while the MC is talking about meeting his now ex(-ish)-wife Natalie, there's an animation of the MC and Natalie fucking. (This is only seen if you choose to talk about Natalie's past. As a side-note that may inform how one feels about this scene, if you chose to Chat with the oldest daughter, you find out the name of Natalie's boyfriend as well, who she is currently off gallivanting aboutr with, spending the MC's money.)

Third: the game is starting to try to branch, but the dev does not understand how Ren'Py variables work in the slightest. This is very egregious since Corruption/Romance choices have started to show up, and secondary girls' routes have started.

Fourth: the dev does not appear to understand the differences between divorced, separated, and estranged, and has left several relationships very unclear as a result.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I've barely started this game, but already I have to say the Dev needs to invest in a native English speaking proof reader. There are far to many gramatical errors. Cases where the wrong word is in place of the actual word. Which is something you get with a lot of the auto correct programs (last time I checked at least). Which leads to a constant break in immersion. Other than that I don't have any other comments so far, but then again I am just barely starting the game (Valery's 1st tennis match with MC)

And yes, I realize my own statement here probably has a bunch of gramatical and spelling errors, lol

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
is the game supposed to end mid scene with the redhead? i'm thinking not and it's a bug somehow.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
There're too many grammatical mistakes. I can tolerate most of them but I can't stand when the pronouns are misused. It makes the dialogues really confusing to read.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Leaving things like "Nervous" and other explainers in the sentences is bad form. The story has a lot of attitudes without understanding where they come from, thus making us out of depths with the story. It's like walking into the middle of a movie.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Love those kind rework when it's make the game better, we can add this one in "successfully reborn"

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes