RPGM Abandoned Faefire Fantasy [v0.1.2] [Dakodanova]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Giving the MC some power to choose how the events of the game occur would be a great improvement over having an MC that just shows up to a spot on the map at the right time and day to be just a witness. Nothing wrong with the MC being a voyeur, but forcing the player to be one is to the detriment of the experience of the game. If he was only a witness out of his own cowardice to act because the player chose for the MC to not seize the moment when the young redhead first showed any interest in anything sexual but got no assistance from the MC and hence had to turn to those oversized chickens to satisfy her curiosity... and then the MC could just be sitting in the bushes and wanking as he watched. Or a third route could be as you suggested, they skip the dumb birds entirely until the Player chooses his MC is gonna be a depraved type and have her play with the birds for his own amusement.
eh, the sister thing isn't voyeurism because they are an LI, voyeurism is watching other people fuck/do shit, not someone you like fuck/ do shit.

Which is the main issue, yes other voyeurism should probably be optional, but that sister thing isn't voyeurism because they are an LI and the MC already has a relationship with them, and the player themselves will have put emotional importance on them.

Which prevents it from being voyeurism (and closer to cucking NTR type story, without it being canonically that though).

Reactions: Aioria619

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
First I want to thank those who played the game, most of the games do not have the appropriate labels, so every time I see a game I first look at the comments, since for me the sister and the bird is ntr for another not.

too I never thought I would find people who think like me, with having a traveling brothel, and the only one who struggles get a blowjob is the mc, as is the case with roundscape and legend of opala, the worst games by far,

The problem with this game and with the roundscape and the legend of opala is that the protagonist is male when he should be female.

The best the author can do is focus on one audience. Just fans of vanillas or ntr / cuck / vouyer, it is very difficult to create enough content to keep you both happy.
I am confused, in roundscape MC does as he pleases and I believe having more than just MC is optional. (i.e. not a travelling brothel unless you want it to be).

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I am confused, in roundscape MC does as he pleases and I believe having more than just MC is optional. (i.e. not a travelling brothel unless you want it to be).
No, it is not a traveling brothel, there are several scenes, but for me it is the scene of the orc (Ruksana) where he fucks his uncle, also the succubus who fucks everyone, but the truth is that those scenes do not matter to me, what I care is that the only one who has to make an effort to receive something is the mc

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No, it is not a traveling brothel, there are several scenes, but for me it is the scene of the orc (Ruksana) where he fucks his uncle, also the succubus who fucks everyone, but the truth is that those scenes do not matter to me, what I care is that the only one who has to make an effort to receive something is the mc
ah I see what you mean. although in that those scenes are still optional yes? (i.e. you choose if they are cannon or not to your play-through, not you choose to watch it or not.)

But yeah that is a fair point, where the logic doesn't quite work, and the flow is off. Because they want you to have to work for it, but they ignore that principle when it is other characters which unintentionally (Or at least I assume it is unintentional) punishes the player but rewards other male characters diminishing the player experience (unless it is an NTR game where it then makes sense).

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
First I want to thank those who played the game, most of the games do not have the appropriate labels, so every time I see a game I first look at the comments, since for me the sister and the bird is ntr for another not.

too I never thought I would find people who think like me, with having a traveling brothel, and the only one who struggles get a blowjob is the mc, as is the case with roundscape and legend of opala, the worst games by far,

The problem with this game and with the roundscape and the legend of opala is that the protagonist is male when he should be female.

The best the author can do is focus on one audience. Just fans of vanillas or ntr / cuck / vouyer, it is very difficult to create enough content to keep you both happy.
Just to add to what you said at the end here, the target audience is the non-ntr audience and voyeurism (with some beasty), however that sister scene is not voyeurism and treats the MC like he is a cuck (whether intentional or not that is the dynamic of that scene), simply because of the pre-established relationship and having the incest tag (was made worse when there was the romance tag).

You can easily do a game for the non-ntr and voyeur audiences, you just gotta know what constitutes as voyeurism and what does not, two people already in a relationship fucking that you can watch? voyeurism. An LI sister in an incest game going off and blowing a burb without MC input? not voyeurism, (treats MC as a cuck, thus isn't voyeurism as the dynamic is wrong).

Also need to make certain things optional. Given that they want to have beasty content with LIs, that then delves into the realm of sharing (if the MC permits it of course, if without MC permission... then it is just NTR/cucking) and should be optional as that isn't voyeurism or pure non-ntr content, that is sharing and a whole other niche entirely (although the first scene isn't sharing and is more a lead into an NTR story the way it is done, which I believe was not the intent).

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Hmm, will be keeping this on watch since the art looks good and I like monster girls game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
In that game the girls specifically state their desire to fuck everything.
Most choices are basically telling the girl that she cant fuck that dick but the fact that she craves it is why it being optional doesnt solve the issue some people have of the being unashamed whores.

listen

Aug 30, 2017
People don't like NTRtrash is that simple. Nothing would have happened if the dev put the fucking tag in his game.
It's not NTR, and it's quite off-putting how you guys try to dictate how he has to make his game. And I have the same opinion as linkinn, trying to please 2 different crowds doesn't seem feasible.

Reactions: icollectsouls

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
however that sister scene is not voyeurism and treats the MC like he is a cuck (whether intentional or not that is the dynamic of that scene), simply because of the pre-established relationship and having the incest tag (was made worse when there was the romance tag).
there is no pre-existent sexual\romantic interest for MC toward his sister UNTIL the birds scene.
So it cannot be NTR. The context itself is "character towards whom MC has no sexual or romantic interest has sex with a third party" which makes it not NTR.

Now, one might argue the OPTIONAL repeated scenes AFTER MC and Sister start having interest in each other.
I wouldn't agree, but it satisfies the minimum requirements for the "Cheating" tag so it's at the very leargu a matter of personal opinion.
It still requires the player to actively go and watch them when they can easily ignore them.

Some kind of choice to keep Sister only for MC for those players who don't like to share would be useful: the One True Dick option seems too much of a nuclear option. Generally, it's better to have the player to chose for each Target character: one might be fine with animals fucking their Targets silly but is revolted by the idea of lesbian scenes with another Target.

Reactions: icollectsouls

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In that game the girls specifically state their desire to fuck everything.
Most choices are basically telling the girl that she cant fuck that dick but the fact that she craves it is why it being optional doesnt solve the issue some people have of the being unashamed whores.
Ah I see has been a long time since i played it.

there is no pre-existent sexual\romantic interest for MC toward his sister UNTIL the birds scene.
So it cannot be NTR. The context itself is "character towards whom MC has no sexual or romantic interest has sex with a third party" which makes it not NTR.

Now, one might argue the OPTIONAL repeated scenes AFTER MC and Sister start having interest in each other.
I wouldn't agree, but it satisfies the minimum requirements for the "Cheating" tag so it's at the very leargu a matter of personal opinion.
It still requires the player to actively go and watch them when they can easily ignore them.

Some kind of choice to keep Sister only for MC for those players who don't like to share would be useful: the One True Dick option seems too much of a nuclear option. Generally, it's better to have the player to chose for each Target character: one might be fine with animals fucking their Targets silly but is revolted by the idea of lesbian scenes with another Target.
Yeah no, it is under the NTR in terms of genre, just because it isn't cheating in the story right at that moment doesn't change what that scene is and its dynamic. Which I have explained multiple times already so go back and read why.

but brief tldnr: NTR the genre includes LIs i.e. they don't have to be in a current relationship for it to be NTR, look at all the doujins with NTR tag but the relationship is only best friends and MC has a crush. NTR is quite broad, and it's literal meaning isn't the whole picture. Emotional cucking is part of NTR. For a more detailed reason of why the sis scene is such go back and read. (spoiler: it has something to do with the pre-existing base relationship, the incest tag, and self-insert player experience. Just cause it isn't 100% obvious NTR in the story doesn't mean it isn't 100% NTR for the player experience).

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
NTR requires interest(be it romantic or sexual) from the party cucked.
it doesn't require a relationship.

int his game, MC has not shown such interest for his sister prior to the birds events.
thus is not NTR

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR requires interest(be it romantic or sexual) from the party cucked.
it doesn't require a relationship.

int his game, MC has not shown such interest for his sister prior to the birds events.
thus is not NTR
incorrect, also the player will already have interest, the player experience is something that should be taken into account.
Back to interest though, that is quite subjective as having good rapport can be interest. But main thing, when it comes to these types of games, it is the player who dictates how much interest the MC has (cause well is a game, not a novel or movie, that is how shit works).

And simply having the starting relationship being brother/sister in an incest game there is automatically basic levels of interest. Simply by MCs reaction to the scene it establishes there is already interest as if there was none MC would look away in disgust and not keep watching. Because this isn't some random giving the burb a bj, it is MCs sister, so there has to be interest in her for him to not be disgusted because of the relationship that is already there.

bredled1442

Jul 1, 2020
incorrect, also the player will already have interest, the player experience is something that should be taken into account.
Back to interest though, that is quite subjective as having good rapport can be interest. But main thing, when it comes to these types of games, it is the player who dictates how much interest the MC has (cause well is a game, not a novel or movie, that is how shit works).
are you arguing that the player themselves are getting cuckolded?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Ever wondered why are there NTR works where the guy you play as doesnt find out about getting cucked or why it has a female protagonist?
Who do you think is supposed to drive the sentiment from?
NTR is so broad the objective of where the feeling of discomfort varies but it's still an NTR work.

I think the reaction from the itchio page kind of shows this kind of NTR mindset at work.
But as I said this game clearly it's a whore simulator so the MC being male was a tremendous oversight so the dev should get rid of it and just make it a thot patrol game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
.... this is an RPG, the player is the MC :|

So if the player has interest than it is that interest that matters. (I still argue it is NTR without that consideration, but it is the easier point to prove, cause well you establish the game is an incest game, so the sister is already an LI going into the game, anything sexual they do without MC input is kinda auto-NTR with that kind of premise).

Reactions: Ragingrager
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes