RPGM Abandoned Faefire Fantasy [v0.1.2] [Dakodanova]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anywhere i can find the cg for this?
Haven't played it so I'm unaware how many scenes there are, but if you extract the compressed file, you'll find what I assume is the CG of it in the "pictures" folder inside the "www" folder.

Reactions: Nerro

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Man, I had always hoped for a redemption arc for this game. It seemed like it had some promise.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, I was super pissed when random people harassed the dev about the only unique component of his game.

Hopefully that wasn't what made him quit.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Yeah, I was super pissed when random people harassed the dev about the only unique component of his game.

Hopefully that wasn't what made him quit.
I still don't understand these assholes, if you don't like something just ignore it but no, they just want to harass and bully people, sometimes they don't even care about the games, they just want to make someone else miserable because they don't like certain tag in the game that they've never played and don't intend to play even if said content dissapear.

Reactions: fredoo04

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Game was essentially a voyeur psuedo-netorase game. And people complained and wanted the MC to just be chad and go around having vanilla sex with everyone.

This despite the fact that at the time, the hottest scenes were a futa on female one and a big horsehung bird fucking a farmgirl.
In fact the vast majority of the content was non-player character focused, and they somehow still felt the author should 'trim' the stuff they didn't like. Which was the majority of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: fredoo04

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
So there are 1000s of chad games out there and they will still spend time and energy to attack 1 unique game that stands on its own? Low-esteem losers who start trembling at the mere sight of something "unfamiliar"

Reactions: gba884466

Daayyuumm

Aug 28, 2023
He's not dead, he's now a streamer, but people still ask him to return, even in one of his video there's someone commenting "please bring back FF fantasy" Lmao, i also really hope he consider to return to continue his game developing (although its impossible lol), ngl this game had so much potential, he'll be a well known adult game dev if he actually finish this game back then

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes