RPGM Abandoned Faefire Fantasy [v0.1.2] [Dakodanova]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Potatorium

Sep 22, 2017
Nope, it's still there in v0.1.2
You have to:
A) NOT be in OTD mode,
B) Trigger the Piper Sunday Night scene first,
C) Not trigger the daytime sister scene (just to be safe I think)
which sister daytime ( if its the one where she plays with the bird i think its impossible bc its part of the quest) ?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
which sister daytime ( if its the one where she plays with the bird i think its impossible bc its part of the quest) ?
No, the one on Tuesday morning at the top of the map beside the house where the pink-hair girl you save from the slime lives. It sounds like you don't know this one so you should be safe.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope Dev just being slow to delivering new update and not gave up consider how he had to work on 2 games (I hope he did), both this and Fiends forever have lot of potential and would be a true waste to see them die

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Welp, It's completing one week today and no response, from the developer or his two partners, all the three vanished of their social networks, let's wait by the end of this month before call it abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So guys, I managed to contact one of his partners(Kodacine) he sayed to me he only done small jobs for Dakodanova and doesn't talk with him almost an year. Sorry guys, I've tried everything to contact Dakodanova and couldn't reach him, unfortunatelly ahead of all these facts, this project and the other one(Fiends Forever) have a great chance that was abandoned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00
I'm marking you to discuss with the others members of the staff to decide what to do with these 2 threads, mark them with the abandoned tag or give the dev more time to answer or do something, it's in your hands now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So much potential.... I should have know it will suffer the same fate as Dev first game, very sad because I really want to see more from this game...

• Sad
Reactions: Facilus

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
.....I would say I am surprised... but given how this started... that would be a lie. Games content/story was all over the place, romance? sike chicks are whores for monster cock! wait no sike again back to "romance". sure it was "fixed" but the lack of a clear goal and outlook for it was kinda obvious imo.

That isn't to say the dev couldn't have kept both, there is such a thing as route implementation, but romance and bestiality with the LIs... go together like shit and cookies. And no one wants shit in their cookies.

Not holding anything against the dev btw, but could have thought things over a bit more and who their audience is. and which fetishes would conflict and need separation. (like that beasty scene with the sister originally plays out as ntr for example, forced on the player with no choice, whether they like it or not).

Is too bad though, game had potential if properly planned out with clear goals and routes (to separate certian fetishes that clash). Although... I only feel that way because of the art... not so much the story :| and well, afaik that is commisioned, so may see the style on a game elsewhere at some point.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes