RPGM Abandoned Faefire Fantasy [v0.1.2] [Dakodanova]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Ran into a save bug, where you can't save and the save rearrange and delete itself. It weird

May 7, 2017
The NTR tag is not (and should not be) a warning sign for people who aren't into it. It should be an indication for people who like NTR that they can enjoy this game.
Why it can't be both? Seems like a simple notion. It helps people who like the genre to find said content, and at the same time helps people who don't to avoid games with the tag. Plus if there was a better tagging system over here and itch.io there could even be an Avoidable-NTR tag, and they could also include tags for the 3 kinds of NTR (Netorare, Netori and Netorase) it would all lead to cutting down the chatter and both crowds from fighting (NTR crowd and Anti-NTR crowd).

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Why it can't be both? Seems like a simple notion. It helps people who like the genre to find said content, and at the same time helps people who don't to avoid games with the tag, plus if there was a better tagging system over here and itch.io there could even be an Avoidable-NTR tag, and they could also include tags for the 3 kinds of NTR (Netorare, Netori and Netorase).
Because for too many people the mere act of a male NPC looking at any female in any game constitutes NTR, which does not (necessarily) appeal to NTR fans.

And yes, the tag system should be expanded but that has been said many times and the mods have no interest in doing it for this instance so it does not matter.

May 7, 2017
Because for too many people the mere act of a male NPC looking at any female in any game constitutes NTR, which does not (necessarily) appeal to NTR fans.

And yes, the tag system should be expanded but that has been said many times and the mods have no interest in doing it for this instance so it does not matter.
In regards to the idea of people going up in arms for the presence of other male characters in-game, that's just a plain misunderstanding from immature people, and not much can be done other than hope that they themselves get educated on the matter, answer them to quell down said reactions, wait for proper development of the game to see the direction of the game and lastly, maybe wait for an answer from the Dev itself. Preferably the correct Tags should be there since day 1 to avoid reactions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Many sex character with all the kink we can think. futa beasty, loli style LOVE IT even a shota scenes.

Love game with all thoses kink together and we can see many sec scnee with mc and without perfect

Hope continue and embrace what you wanted with this game and btw

fucking nice art, girls are perfect. Just need a mom wiht HUGE TITS

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Dude, can't pass trough the intro.
Got these errors:
faefire.JPG

Help, please? Is there a fix for these or is just something that appears rarely?

Note: I tried digging trough the thread and two other users are (or were) dealing the same problem as I. It's seems to me it's something that only appears rarerly....

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 997489
this scene does not play if the game is missing I am anxious.
View attachment 997490
It's because of rain, for some reason it buggs out this scene.

Nice game, but there is not much content or gameplay, btw Ponyniac i have no idea where did you find grind in this game when the only things you can do after intro is pass time, walk around and check scenes listed in journal.

Reactions: nekobasu

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
EdgeOfShadow, Grind is a uniform, uninteresting, boring gameplay that does not change the atmosphere in the game for a long time.
Now you can read your message. (translate.google)

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
EdgeOfShadow, Grind is a uniform, uninteresting, boring gameplay that does not change the atmosphere in the game for a long time.
Now you can read your message. (translate.google)
Grinding (video games)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In , grinding is performing repetitive tasks, usually for a advantage or but in some cases for purely aesthetic or cosmetic benefits. Popularized by and in 1993[ ], many video games use different tactics to implement, or reduce, the amount of grinding in the gameplay. The general use of grinding is for " ", or to improve a character's . In addition, the behavior is sometimes referred to as pushing the bar (leveling up), farming (acquiring loot repeatedly from one source), or catassing.

How can you grind when there is no way to gain ANYTHING in game right now? No skills, gold, items, stats, just nothing. The only thing you can do is walk around, pass the time and view scenes which can be completed under 15 min.

In Warframe i was grinding for hours every day with around 2% drop chance every 20 min for Loki Prime systems back in the day, it was like 7 years ago but i still remember that. Now they changed that so you have 10% chance every 5 min, with 4 squadmates it's around 35% chance, so it's a lot more reasonable.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
EdgeOfShadow, Imagine the scenes are gold. What is the chance of getting gold? I think I can't explain it even easier.
There are like 6 scenes in the game, all listed in the journal, just pass time until it matches what is in journal and go watch the scene, where is grind in that?

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
The game had a system of random occurrence of events. I played the game, I'm tired of running on the map, I wrote a macro, tired of watching the computer run on the map. Removed the game. I wrote a review. I have no idea whether the game was fixed or not. Leave me alone. If you are interested, you can read the 14 pages of discussion.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes