penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
What are you going to do today?
I'm going to get revenge... and save the world! (Me getting rejected by that many women couldn't possibly have anything to do with me.)
I almost want to play this game to see how those two themes could ever be in the same story.
Not to mention it's getting revenge for getting your ass kicked for merely molesting and attempting to rape someone in a bar. What cruel injustice! :rolleyes:

Reactions: hp_surfer

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
OMG the Poetry is strong with this developer

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
This definitely needs a machine translation warning. Also, neither the Mind Control nor Group Sex tags are represented in the demo.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
My main issue with the game is that the resolution seemed to be off. In both Full Screen and Windowed, elements were beyond the viewport. And the hitboxes of the hide and skip options were similarly out of sync.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I'm gonna give this one a You Tried/10.
Also don't really see the point of uploading the demo, but whatever.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The fact that there are 4 screenshots that are the same(just with different txt or lack-thereof) and 3 more that are the same, makes me wonder how much content there really is.

I can give it the benefit of the doubt and say they haven't been updated since the demo.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Incredible. Every chapter has a completely different issue with the text. In one, the translation is even worse than usual. In another, the text continually runs off screen. In another, every apostrophe is replaced by ASCII. And in the last chapter, every piece of dialogue cuts off after the first line.

Also, unless I missed something very important in the dialogue, there's no mind control in this game at all. Dude just weakens his enemies in a fight and rapes them.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The fact that there are 4 screenshots that are the same(just with different txt or lack-thereof) and 3 more that are the same, makes me wonder how much content there really is.

I can give it the benefit of the doubt and say they haven't been updated since the demo.
It's short but for what there is, it's worth playing once. Wish it was longer, had more scenes, but it's decent.

GoldenRain

Feb 14, 2020
Does know how to fix the bugg where there is 2 blank options and a lot of '????' options when you start up the game? I can't even get past the title screen because of it. I can click back, but those options will remain on the screen and I can't proceed..

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes