VN Ren'Py Fairwood Retreat 87 [v0.2 Ch.1] [Sakura Blossom Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
F95Banner.png

Overview:
Fairwood Retreat 87 Is a horror visual novel where you step into the shoes of a young woman who goes to spend her first summer away at camp. As you and the other campers enjoy their summer retreat, it is only a short period of time until something is amiss. As the nights roll on, followed by the sunrise, it becomes apparent that this will be like no summer you have ever experienced. Tucked away in the secluded forest with no town in sight, it becomes apparent that maybe you never should have set foot in camp. The question is, will you and the others survive?
Heavily inspired by the horror genre and culture of the 1980s, FairwoodRetreat 87 pays homage to that decade as it nears its close... With horror, thriller and psychological elements taking centre stage in the story, it'll take a lot of cunning and wit to come out alive.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Sakura Blossom Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Ch.1
Language: English
Other Game: Himorika Academy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Unofficial Android Port (Tech J5 Games Plus)

4.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...thx for the share....good luck.....
...girls look pretty good.....
... Avaron1974 .....u might like it....
There is currently no NTR; however careful and constructive consideration for a specific character is being considered "if" it'll be suitable and "needed". This would not only adds realism to that specific character but add one of the layers of drama that you could expect having a small group of people staying close to each other for a period of time. If "that" scene goes ahead in that manner, we'll update here. But careful and balanced consideration is being made first. Currently there is no NTR.
tenor.gif
..that might make the thread fun to read tho.....

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Interesting, but too early. Initial releases rarely have any worthwhile content.
Thank you for visiting the thread. In the "Dev notes" spoiler is some key FAQ info there. And I do state:
" If you're wanting any sex scenes and/or a lot of storytime content I'd suggest coming back after a few updates to give the game a try then. ", so I respect, understand and appreciate the veteran members of the community who will want to wait until a much later release. :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just a heads up, all links are dead except mediafire, and that has a download for your old game (unless it is named the same?).

Reactions: "CJ"

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am confused. The GoFiles and the AnonFiles are both saying there is nothing there, and the Mediafire is giving me Himorika Academy.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Just a heads up, all links are dead except mediafire, and that has a download for your old game (unless it is named the same?).

Thank you for the heads up! Took a while for the modding team to be able to release/update this thread due to some false flags, but they were very friendly and helpful in the matter. Will re-create those links now so give me a few minutes
:)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Young girls, Summer retreat, a camp tucked away in the forest,
...but, no badass NPC in the vein of JASON?

My immersion is ruined! lol

ezgif.com-gif-maker_2.gif
THX for sharing...

When I first started working on college/school based AVN's, there was growing popularity, but the genre was not as saturated as it is now. In the end I realized that no matter what I did, my game would lack originality because there are only so many "school" twists you can do. Plus because doing a school/college environment ends up becoming such a big game, it leads to many devs getting burnt out or dropping their game as a result.
Congrats on the new release. It's an interesting mystery genre game.
Hopefully it won't be abandoned, when the plot becomes popular and overused by other developers.
In any case, you know for your next project, the monster girl genre never loses its luster... :p

Last edited:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I am confused. The GoFiles and the AnonFiles are both saying there is nothing there, and the Mediafire is giving me Himorika Academy.
The mod team accidentally messed the links up when they separated my thread from the old one. Sorry about that. Will get onto it straight away and fix the links :)

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
(GoFile) should be working now. Will do the others now, thank you for your understanding. Might be able to go to sleep after :ROFLMAO:

# EDIT All links should be once again re-applied and working now

Last edited:
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Thank you for visiting the thread. In the "Dev notes" spoiler is some key FAQ info there. And I do state:
" If you're wanting any sex scenes and/or a lot of storytime content I'd suggest coming back after a few updates to give the game a try then. ", so I respect, understand and appreciate the veteran members of the community who will want to wait until a much later release. :)
Sounds like a good idea. No sex scenes=no fun.

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
...thx for the share....good luck.....
...girls look pretty good.....
... Avaron1974 .....u might like it....

View attachment 2642180
..that might make the thread fun to read tho.....
I'll state very strongly that, is a maybe. I know how off-putting it is for many so I'll only include it "if" I decide it relevant for the progression of the story with that "specific" character.

by fun u mean most people will hate on it and drop the game,NTR is probably one of the most hated in these games,i can already see a war in the comments with everyone deserting the game,tons of these games lose potential fans the moment ntr shows,If the dev adds it i pray for their soul,only a small amount of people enjoy getting cucked.
Thank you for visiting the thread. As it states in the FAQ under the "dev notes" It is only being considered for one character (fits their character), if and I emphasise only if deemed really needed and suitable. If I feel that by the time I get the far into the game, that I can get away without using it, then the game will remain as having no NTR. If that one scene gets added for that "one" character, then warning will be given before hand.

As a warning NTR aside (that may never get added), this game will get dark and is not your generic happy go harem where you can sleep with everyone at once in a happy fairy tale. :p

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote