Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So im redownloading this game after resetting my computer and for some reason it's no longer working. I've downloaded it from this site and the official site about thrice each but no dice. I've even tried using a japanese locale each time but its not booting up, i dont remember having this problem before the reset. Could anyone explain what is or could be different to make it not work?

If anyone have problem with running this game, you should turn on direct play in windows settings.
For windows 10 its
To do so got to options, select programs, select additional components, scroll all the way down in new window, select there are another components and in new window find "components of previous versions" line and activate it.

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
So I tried that, but apparently it was already on. So i turned it off and back off but its still doesnt start. Every time I click on the game it shows up on my screen for a fraction of a second and instantly closes.

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
I had to cheat to get the good ending, but it was worth playing this gem.

Thank you Eluku99 you're a god.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
My only gripe with this game is how pathetically cheap and retarded the AI is to the point where it is infuriating to play the original version and not the "Easy" one.
What's "easy" mode? Is it an option that you turn on or another version of the game?

Mar 1, 2020
What's "easy" mode?
I think in easy version enemies have less HP, maybe deal less damage etc.. Easy version was a separate standalone game download iirc. Also, in main game you can turn on HP/MP recovery for yourself by pressing UP iirc, kinda an "easy mode" you CAN turn on.

Reactions: remyeet
Nov 24, 2017
What's "easy" mode? Is it an option that you turn on or another version of the game?

Enemies have a less aggressive AI where they spam less, are less cheap and the game is overall... idk, 30% easier? It can be downloaded on Eluku's site, but it's an outdated version that came out a few versions before the actual, final version.

Foofdoof

Mar 10, 2019
How the HELL are you supposed to defeat the fairy crushers!? If you so much as get ONE of them down to half health; another one spawns. I have been playing this game ALL FUCKING DAY, and I just can't beat these assholes. Any tips? I would be so very happy if you have any advice what-so-ever.

Nov 24, 2017
How the HELL are you supposed to defeat the fairy crushers!? If you so much as get ONE of them down to half health; another one spawns. I have been playing this game ALL FUCKING DAY, and I just can't beat these assholes. Any tips? I would be so very happy if you have any advice what-so-ever.
Just press "UP" in the character select screen to enable "Infinite Magic". It's not worth it trying to beat this game legit when the AI is so, so so so so cheap.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
For example:-
Screenshot_1.png

for example the animation sequence from 1205 to 1228, is related to some creature to a specific attack that I don't know, I need someone to identify those animation so I know where to use them.

The frames got extracted in order numbered from 0 to the end, any animation from the game will be found here as a serias of images, which is called an image sequence.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 1808287

for example the animation sequence from 1205 to 1228, is related to some creature to a specific attack that I don't know, I need someone to identify those animation so I know where to use them
1144-1153 bee egg laying in boobs scene
1188-1204 one of the game over scene for same bee
1205-1228 IIRC one of the attack of the 'round meat monster'....or probably final boss
1237-1252 same bees pop up high detailed animation of egg laying
1253-1259 same bee glue/wax/whatever stunning attack (sitting part is in glued position aka CKVICKLI PRESS BATTONS lying is freed animation before going back to default standing state)
1260-1264 pop up for one of the naga bindings attack

Nov 24, 2017
View attachment 1808287

for example the animation sequence from 1205 to 1228, is related to some creature to a specific attack that I don't know, I need someone to identify those animation so I know where to use them.

The frames got extracted in order numbered from 0 to the end, any animation from the game will be found here as a serias of images, which is called an image sequence.
Count on me. You are doing God's work, and this is one of my favorite games EVER.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1144-1153 bee egg laying in boobs scene
1188-1204 one of the game over scene for same bee
1205-1228 IIRC one of the attack of the 'round meat monster'....or probably final boss
1237-1252 same bees pop up high detailed animation of egg laying
1253-1259 same bee glue/wax/whatever stunning attack (sitting part is in glued position aka CKVICKLI PRESS BATTONS lying is freed animation before going back to default standing state)
1260-1264 pop up for one of the naga bindings attack
One misidentification there. 1260-1264 is the alarune popup, not the naga. Their colors are similar, but the naga is a lot bigger than Tiki.

1154-1179 are various stages of Tiki on the ground after getting egged by the bee. I'm not positive, but I think it's the 5th and last egg before you lose, the one the gets stuffed in her urethra. She already seems to have one in her pussy, ass and both boobs, so I think I'm right

1180-1187 are fluids from the above egg implantation I think

1265-1268 is I think one of the pre-Gameover sequences for the Bee. Before the large splash screen animation, but after you have lost, when the bee summons the queen bee to pick you up and fuck you more, which then leads into the full screen animation.

1269-1271 plus however far that sequence continues off screen is I think part of one of the bee game over full screen animations.

tristanley

Mar 30, 2018
Am i able to use my controllers dpad? It wont let me change the movement controls and fighting games are hard as hell on analog sticks

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes