Others Completed Fairy Fighting [Eluku99]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
Is there a way to quick-access the final boss stage? You can get to the Hell Door but I think there's some sort of sex-meter that builds up as you play that allows you to access the final part. Really damn annoying.

Mar 1, 2020
Is there a way to quick-access the final boss stage? You can get to the Hell Door but I think there's some sort of sex-meter that builds up as you play that allows you to access the final part. Really damn annoying.
I guess you can try and swap the names of game files, maybe that will do it.

Mar 1, 2020
What do you mean by that?
I remember messing up with file names and iirc I found that you can "make" stage after Hell's Door "selectable" from main menu. I do not recall the exact method, but I looked into my game folder and maybe it is
swapping name of "20_Boss.stage" and any other stage file? "17MistSisters.stage" for example?

rename 20_Boss.stage in the game files into stage you want and put original .stage away somewhere, maybe that will do.

EDIT: tested and sadly was proven wrong. details HERE

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I think I recall that I thought I found some hidden unfinished content that time when I was messing with game files, since I thought Hell's Door was unbeatable :p

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Okay so I love this game but I got real sick of not knowing the controls. I found a single guide online and it was near unreadable and made no sense. There's also a ton of hidden stuff and mechanics that the creator just didn't put on the list of controls. So here, I wrote a full guide on everything I found as well as full list of controls for every move that I found. This is most likely incomplete but it's got I would say at least 90% of the stuff. Please, before asking questions, read what I wrote, I put a lot of information in this. Also you'll see that I use weird language here and there like calling a vagina, a vajuber. I heard it years ago, thought it was funny and have called it that since lol. If it bothers you, just do find and replace.

Please read the top of the document, there are 2 moves that I know exist but I can't figure out the input for as well as the hotkey to restart the game (This one might not exist but I swear I've done it before). Also, I did not cover the final boss. To be honest, I have no clue how it works and there's so many H animations and game overs, I don't know how to go about doing that cause you can't play as it.

Also, one last thing, I tried to put arrows in the controls section but I couldn't get it to work. I have no clue how to type arrows on keyboard so I just wrote it out, Down, Back, and Forward. If you know how to type arrows on keyboard and if they work with Notepad, I'll probably go back and make it easier to read.

11/7/21 EDIT: I've figured out some more inputs. I've attached the updated control list. You might see some random inputs here and there, I didn't clean this up, those are inputs I thought were moves or was testing to see if they did anything.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Okay so I love this game but I got real sick of not knowing the controls.
iirc the general way to restart games in Fighter Maker engine is to press Pause, then "three bottom buttons".
Like, buttons setup can kinda look like this " ::: ", so you press these at the same time when paused " ... "

Mar 1, 2020
Also, Hell's Door is NOT the final boss. It leads to a Boss battle with multiple endings, my guess "goodness" of the ending depends on how many tries/GameOver screens you had. I personally got to it through Hell Door with Cheat Engine. I think you can make it selectable by renaming files, gotta go test this.

Edit: Nevermind, you can't make FINAL boss selectable from menu by renaming files. Mechanically it works, but i forgot that FINAL boss has a check whenever or not you charged the KEY-bar on bottom-right and if not, it triggers a send-to-main-menu-GAMEOVER-screen. So you need to charge KEY-bar before dealing final blow to Hell-Gate boss by having H-stuff done to you (carries over if you get defeated and select CONTINUE). By the way, another fairy in Hell Door stage intro kinda tells you that, i think.
However, I found two things are possible from renaming:
1) you can replace what you fight in Hell-Gate by renaming another ".player" file into "19HellsDoor.player". I copied and changed "14MilkJellyFish.player" into "19HellsDoor.player" and fought Jelly instead of 4 device monsters and the ghost of Hell Door.
2) you can rename " 20_Boss.stage " into another ".stage" file and change background into FINAL boss' one.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I think I also just found that GAME-OVER from when Jelly finishes you off after penis-making-fish transformation has two CGs. One from guest and has web-page address.

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
Okay so I love this game but I got real sick of not knowing the controls. I found a single guide online and it was near unreadable and made no sense. There's also a ton of hidden stuff and mechanics that the creator just didn't put on the list of controls. So here, I wrote a full guide on everything I found as well as full list of controls for every move that I found. This is most likely incomplete but it's got I would say at least 90% of the stuff. Please, before asking questions, read what I wrote, I put a lot of information in this. Also you'll see that I use weird language here and there like calling a vagina, a vajuber. I heard it years ago, thought it was funny and have called it that since lol. If it bothers you, just do find and replace.

Please read the top of the document, there are 2 moves that I know exist but I can't figure out the input for as well as the hotkey to restart the game (This one might not exist but I swear I've done it before). Also, I did not cover the final boss. To be honest, I have no clue how it works and there's so many H animations and game overs, I don't know how to go about doing that cause you can't play as it.

Also, one last thing, I tried to put arrows in the controls section but I couldn't get it to work. I have no clue how to type arrows on keyboard so I just wrote it out, Down, Back, and Forward. If you know how to type arrows on keyboard and if they work with Notepad, I'll probably go back and make it easier to read.
How do you know what button does what?

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
How do you know what button does what?
I changed the controls. When you load up the Exe, at the top of the game, there's Window, Options, and Help. If you go under Options and click Keyboard, you can change the controls. Each control has a letter above it and the actual control you use/can change is in a little box underneath it. So if we go through the letters on top of the boxes that you can't change, I can tell you which one matches what button so you can figure out what the basic controls are (Cause I don't remember) or change them to your liking.

So the first four buttons on the far left are just your basic directions, up, down, right, left. D = WP, E = HP, A = LK, B = HK, and then the ones labelled F and C, I have no clue what they do besides picking a skin for Tiki at the character select screen. Just to be clear, I'm not saying that D is your button for WP or that E if the button for HP, it's whatever's underneath those in the boxes.

Reactions: valkaree99
Nov 24, 2017
My only gripe with this game is how pathetically cheap and retarded the AI is to the point where it is infuriating to play the original version and not the "Easy" one.

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
how do you even grab your opponent and trigger H-scenes?
I wrote a big guide on all the controls (that I know of) on page 6. If you're playing Tiki, unless you're playing in training mode against another Tiki or it's a special interaction (Like she can grab the Fallen Fairy somehow, I don't know how to do that), then you can't grab the opponent.

Reactions: heybeterino

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
So im redownloading this game after resetting my computer and for some reason it's no longer working. I've downloaded it from this site and the official site about thrice each but no dice. I've even tried using a japanese locale each time but its not booting up, i dont remember having this problem before the reset. Could anyone explain what is or could be different to make it not work?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes