3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 22, 2020
You can find Rare Fairy? By pressing X , X , X , X (like next, next, next) in menu ?
Or you must call fairy? Like this:
Afraid it's the latter case. It's locked behind the patreon account registration in the game. You have to be subscribed to his Patreon to be able to call the special fairies. If you try to make an account in game and add one of those fairies without being subscribed you're gonna get banned. Happened before.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Afraid it's the latter case. It's locked behind the patreon account registration in the game. You have to be subscribed to his Patreon to be able to call the special fairies. If you try to make an account in game and add one of those fairies without being subscribed you're gonna get banned. Happened before.
people were talking about modding the game to add them in but that trail ended pretty quickly so I don't know if that's possible

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I got banned, near a year ago. But i got to download nearly 200s fairies from the others players, in the dev site, with the codes, plus 5 or 6 special ones from Patreon via Kimono lol, so i dont go complain to be fair, lol. Dev said before banning me, i was the person who made more downloads from the fairies list, first on the top, free user, so... Easy Ban.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
This game is pretty okay. Although the secondary fairy's British accent in the thigh job scene actually knocked me out of the eroticism into a hearty chuckle. The accent was that cheesy.

Reactions: bddraGON1
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes