3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
I doubt this is news for some of you, but this game's content can be easily extracted and perused through. Open META-INF\AIR\gamedata.dat with 7zip and extract the swf within. Then use FFDEC to 'decompile' the swf and browse the assets at your leisure. I liked the audio in this and wanted to listen to it on its own.

Some code is exposed too but idk how easily any of the implemented locks could be bypassed or cracked with this.

Honestly a cute little title, I'd sub but it seems the dev's other games are all furry which is pass from me. Maybe in the future I'll try the $5 tier.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
I doubt this is news for some of you, but this game's content can be easily extracted and perused through. Open META-INF\AIR\gamedata.dat with 7zip and extract the swf within. Then use FFDEC to 'decompile' the swf and browse the assets at your leisure. I liked the audio in this and wanted to listen to it on its own.

Some code is exposed too but idk how easily any of the implemented locks could be bypassed or cracked with this.

Honestly a cute little title, I'd sub but it seems the dev's other games are all furry which is pass from me. Maybe in the future I'll try the $5 tier.
news for me, and i doubt even then there is a way to add fairies like shantae

Ruler04

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 2828039

Overview:
The fairy. One of nature’s most beautiful and exotic creatures, these monster girls can live to over 1,000 years old. Fairies in this world are always born female. It’s always been a struggle for these tiny monster girls to find willing partners to breed with. But with the rise of technology, these sexy pixies have created a new dating app​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Beachside Bunnies - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 160
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android 32: - - - -
Android 64: - - - -

Extras:
Codes

View attachment 2828176 View attachment 2828177 View attachment 2828178 View attachment 2828179 View attachment 2828213 View attachment 2828214 View attachment 2828216 View attachment 2978617
Build 190 when LOL

Reactions: ViolletXIII

LonerBoner69

May 9, 2020
Build 190 when LOL
We gotta wait for a generous uploader nowadays since kemono.su isn't an option for us anymore. The dev had to move downloads off of patreon to their own site because of patreons 200 mb file limit (some games exceed that limit already). That's why it takes a bit longer for games to get updates on here.
Afaik know, its only 5$ to get access to all games (including pc, mac and android versions), so if anyone is really eager to get it right now, it's not expensive. Might even buy it legit in the future myself. I mean this dev has even been straight forward with us (pirates) here and pretty open about development and also taken some suggestions from others. I just hope they don't overdo themselves, seeing how many games there already are + an amy game on the horizon since all these games are still receiving updates. My main fear is that updates will release slower and slower since the dev (afaik) works pretty much solo on all games.

Mr uwu8654

May 6, 2024

Can it give us access to special fairies?

LonerBoner69

May 9, 2020
the game is good but no one gona play 10$ to a incomplete game and posted in a pirate side to make that 10$ useless
Uhm, how do you guess we got the new updates for other beachsidebunnies games then, since kemono isn't viable anymore? Of course someone will eventually leak it to us (like it happened with helluva hound 0.95, latest island secretary version...).

Also it's 5$ to access to the games, not 10.

We just have to wait for one to feel generous enough to upload them

Sep 22, 2020
the game is good but no one gona play 10$ to a incomplete game and posted in a pirate side to make that 10$ useless
Some people have more money than the average user at their disposal and some of those lucky/successful people are of the generous variety.

If I had disposable income I would do it in a heartbeat for example. Alas I'm a mere Carpentry Trainee.

• Sad
Reactions: eamanager
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes