3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

EscapesMe

Uploader
Mar 8, 2019
Don't know why he didn't just share all the versions at once, but here they are:

Fairy FINDR - Build 190
Windows
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android 64-bit: - - - -
Android 32-bit: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LonerBoner69

May 9, 2020
thb I'm surprised that there isn't a crack for this game yet
What are you talking about? You can download the game in the OP, install and play. No crack needed

If you are talking about the numbers for the fairies, thats server sided and thus can't be cracked. The most someone with a patreon can probably do, if anything at all, is to share their save file with the special fairies in em.
But then again, given that the save probably contains the patreon info, they likely risk a ban by the dev so i wouldn't bet on someone sharing a save soon

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
What are you talking about? You can download the game in the OP, install and play. No crack needed

If you are talking about the numbers for the fairies, thats server sided and thus can't be cracked. The most someone with a patreon can probably do, if anything at all, is to share their save file with the special fairies in em.
But then again, given that the save probably contains the patreon info, they likely risk a ban by the dev so i wouldn't bet on someone sharing a save soon
we were talking about this earlier but would someone who has the special fairies be able to take them from the game data and put them into a mod of some kind?

Reactions: The Black Cat

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
The thing is, there is no way to get very special "only patroon" stuff even clicking 200 times. Before, with randomize code you could get some special things usualy not available like the genie socks but no way to get the pink genie hairs or whatever is new. I mean, as I can conceive: a game must be paid for what it deserve, the work, but I'm not gonna make a membership just to get already made dolls/fairies, without personalized clothing or changing hairstyle the way I'd like. I'd pay, like a mainstream game, once and for good for something fully customizable and full but not with online codes unavailable if not membership.

I really had fun previously making the perfect fairies as much as I could and was really glad about it, then figured out no matter what, even if the game were going to be sold somewhere, if you don't get membership per months you can't unlock special things, even the elite are fucked because can't customize/change hairs/eyes colors etc.... Like if you had to unlock a special fairy already all made, without any touch of yourself but everyone's (like a common looking slut for everyone that everyone get: everything but for me, no thanks) and not able to customize her yourself as you wish making your special touch and making her special just for yourself. This became not annoying but really frustrating. I think I'm done with this.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
You will NEVER have the phonenumber/code thing because it's a patreon membership thing only. As I said previously just in my previous long post just above yours. It's worth it you like to find a fairy you like. But no customization or special fairies only available for patrons. Can't explain it shorter than this.

Necronlord5

Nov 6, 2023
You will NEVER have the phonenumber/code thing because it's a patreon membership thing only. As I said previously just in my previous long post just above yours. It's worth it you like to find a fairy you like. But no customization or special fairies only available for patrons. Can't explain it shorter than this.
and into the trash this game goes.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
and into the trash this game goes.
This is your feeling. I said I was done with this is because of appreantions, personal hopes, but I never said it was trash. I still love this mini game. If you take the time to get random fairies, for sure you will find one you will like (supposed you're into this stuff). But yeah, don't think you will get codes to unlock, if that's your only goal then yes, forget it man.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes