armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ah yeah the girl on girl action will be in a few updates, we're working towards it though but not yet (Something with introducing all the girls first).
How many will be all the girls?Layla?Roxy?More?
I didn't follow the animation.My experience is mostly from comics and they stop to publish it here around issue 100.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
How many will be all the girls?Layla?Roxy?More?
I didn't follow the animation.My experience is mostly from comics and they stop to publish it here around issue 100.
First we try to get the season 1 cast in it (Stella, Tecna, Musa, Flora and Bloom), then we will work out some events with them and some side characters. Then after a while we're going to add Layla, Roxy, Selina etc etc. Enough girls to work with :D Will take a while though because we can't really work full-time on it and 2d art just takes a lot of time. :(

Oh interesting that you're following the comics! We've read a few of them and the comics are really different from the animations though! (Also sometimes a bit darker) We're trying to also include stuff from the comics in it. You may have noticed that we included the white horse location (Still WIP though), which is really comic only.

Reactions: F9Zoney and Dan3000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First we try to get the season 1 cast in it (Stella, Tecna, Musa, Flora and Bloom), then we will work out some events with them and some side characters. Then after a while we're going to add Layla, Roxy, Selina etc etc. Enough girls to work with :D Will take a while though because we can't really work full-time on it and 2d art just takes a lot of time. :(

Oh interesting that you're following the comics! We've read a few of them and the comics are really different from the animations though! (Also sometimes a bit darker) We're trying to also include stuff from the comics in it. You may have noticed that we included the white horse location (Still WIP though), which is really comic only.
I even have the first encyclopedia-Encyclomagia.Which seems is not translated on english.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Ah yeah the girl on girl action will be in a few updates, we're working towards it though but not yet (Something with introducing all the girls first).
:( *sighs* yet it could be incorporated as a side segment with Stella and Nova since both the mc has had experiences with...

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
lmfao I just realized that the Trix can combine into a waifu megazord

I checked and this happened in Winx Club - Episode 226 The Phoenix Revealed, the final episode of Season 2. Alas this fusion waifu doesn't show up in any episode afterwards.

This waifu megazord needs to be fuckable in this game! I wanna impregnate her!

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
Ok so is there any lewd content after the Trix? Also really hope your project does take off! :) It has great potential and it is a shame that it isn't coming along faster (no offence tho)

Feb 6, 2018
Also hoping for more footjob content! (Maybe the Trix since they give off a dominant type of vibe, but then again it could be in a chill atmosphere like with Stella)

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Ok so is there any lewd content after the Trix? Also really hope your project does take off! :) It has great potential and it is a shame that it isn't coming along faster (no offence tho)
Most of the work went into Tecbot this update, a bit of practice before we're going to work on animating some scenes for the Winx.

We also wished we could progress faster, but we don't have enough support to work full-time on it, so both the developer/writer and artist are doing this on the side. (Something with full-time job and a student with a part-time job)

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Is there a changelog for 0.4?
It's on our patreon (Public post),but I'll post it here also. Maybe someone can add it to the front-page ;)

Changelog:

- A total of 4 different h-scenes added (3 Tecbot, 1 Trix)

- TecBot is now Buyable!

- Added Flora

- Added the Park in Magix City

- Added a new Poem-like minigame

- More main story progression

- Added a feature that notifies you when you've reached the end of the version

- Added a feature that makes the characters "bounce" a bit when they begin talking.

- You can now fight stronger monsters after a certain event to level up your combat quicker!

Bugfixes:

- The Fighting minigame had a bug where the enemies wouldn't attack

- Some minor graphical fixes

- Some more random bug squashing

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes