armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah... these past months haven't been good for our free-time and time to work on the game.

To give you a perspective why we don't think it's "very little" content but enough:
- The artist had to create like 200+ images for Tecbot because we're animating everything and had to take into account the different boob sizes for the 3 scenes.
- We animate everything by code, so we can adjust the speeds, randomness of things and other stuff, which also takes time.

O well, we just keep doing our thing and hopefully most of peeps will be happy with what we deliver.
Don't worry.You are doing pretty amazing job.Seeing my favorite Flora is a blast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuiceShooters

Kidcrud

Oct 4, 2017
Ok I'm stuck...Had shower scene with Stella, Techna got fired...and I can't seem to advance any more help pls

Apr 21, 2019
Have you tried talking to some people outside magix city? Or just explore more at night?

Have you tried going to other locations? It could be lying around somewhere.
im also trying o find it and I have search every available locations that are open and I still can't find it

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Also I wanna ask how many are the total scenes right now?
10 scenes for now.

im also trying o find it and I have search every available locations that are open and I still can't find it
Did you also search somewhere "near" red fountain? You also have to trigger something for it to spawn, like visiting Musa a few times on certain days.

Reactions: Dan3000

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
I don't want to be a dick, cuz i love winx and these arts are amazing, but hero's motivation are imbesile. He change the solar ring for nothing( fapping on trix don't count. Solar ring = 4 winx girs or more)
Maybe a new dialogues will fix the situation somehow

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I can't wait to fuck Tecna and Darcy... How much time to that?
And...By the way, there will be orgy on this game?

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I can't wait to fuck Tecna and Darcy... How much time to that?
And...By the way, there will be orgy on this game?
Hmmm hard to say timewise. We don't want to give players the possibility to just fuck without doing anything for it ;) It will take some time though...

And the orgy is a given that it will be there, but when is the question ;)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes