Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Editing my word now that i saw this again. The Rock mins training is stupid (bad) and after clicking on my mouse normally at normal speed, it start to work on the first try but after trying to holds the rock, after 2 more try it just hurts my arm.

Last edited:
Reactions: XChaosX

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
your rock min training is stupid and i clicking on my mouse normally doesn't work and click it fast just hurts my arm.
Yeah I have to admit that the rock training minigame is bad. I did not enjoy that one at all; my wrist got sore from that. I suggest changing that rock minigame into something else that's better and isn't wrist-straining, JuiceShooters .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai7777

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
your rock min training is stupid and i clicking on my mouse normally doesn't work and click it fast just hurts my arm.
yea but its not thaat bad. its just underwork. there will be some improvement for that i guess. and im okay with that tho

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
Alright, just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. I've fingered Stella in the shower, got a footjob from her, gave Musa a dildo, did poetry with Flora, got a handjob from Nova, came on Techna's ass, and got all three Trixes naked. Did I leave anything out?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
God this game it's so good , and the animation to , my only regret it's that i start to play since the begining when it's not rly much context , it's milftoon drama all over again
yeah i can understand how you feel, it become similar to milftoon like repeating the same task repeatly and the question from stella get boring but i use the save to answer her question and do love her and the other girls soon.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Would you kindly spoil us about the changelog for the newest Patreon update? How much content and which girl got new scenes and story?
My one question is the rock holding training remove or gotten better so i can process the story further?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes