Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I was so excited when someone said that one day left but then it just said after three weeks hahahhah
yeah. maybe it begin look at and hope i'm right so the gameplay run smooth specific the rock training or what ever they have input to process the story so i can .... the fairy girls, witch's.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Would you kindly spoil us about the changelog for the newest Patreon update? How much content and which girl got new scenes and story?
I'm sorry, but we can not spoil too much, that is not fair to our Patrons. In 2,5 weeks the public version will be available . :)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Wonder if we'll have Daphne in this game.
I hope so as well but also if anything to work around patreon's little terms a patch gets applied so that possible scenario for m.c to engage in some action with bloom and daphne together ;) as well as I don't mean any hate at all just my taste that I felt for the winx team Roxy should've become full member not Aisha/Layla (I'm not at all racist etc just saying I could never grasp that character)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I hope so as well but also if anything to work around patreon's little terms a patch gets applied so that possible scenario for m.c to engage in some action with bloom and daphne together ;) as well as I don't mean any hate at all just my taste that I felt for the winx team Roxy should've become full member not Aisha/Layla (I'm not at all racist etc just saying I could never grasp that character)
Or Mirta.

ssjgssj

Feb 16, 2018
Because I'm only watch the show two or three season , any idea who is the MC ? Does he from the original show ? (Sorry about my poor English)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Because I'm only watch the show two or three season , any idea who is the MC ? Does he from the original show ? (Sorry about my poor English)
The main MC is bloom in the tv show and each season she make friend with stella then the other fairy girls and they become a team call the winx club, inwhich they alway stop these three specific witch from doing evils like conquest and other villian along the way. Later bloom back history is showing and she has to find her place and become the princess of light (lol) sorry but she become one the strongest fairy through her everyday trial with her teammate. oh the Mc guy you play as in this Hentai game is one of villian but he now giving a second chance guessing if that is correct.

Reactions: ssjgssj

ssjgssj

Feb 16, 2018
The main MC is bloom in the tv show and each season she make friend with stella then the other fairy girls and they become a team call the winx club, inwhich they alway stop these three specific witch from doing evils like conquest and other villian along the way. Later bloom back history is showing and she has to find her place and become the princess of light (lol) sorry but she become one the strongest fairy through her everyday trial with her teammate. oh the Mc guy you play as in this Hentai game is one of villian but he now giving a second chance guessing if that is correct.
Oh , sorry the MC I'm talking about was mean the player and who's the villian ?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
does anyone managed to have a perfect poetry score with Flora, I know when she pop/move closer it's a right answer, but I can't make her do that 5 times in a row, my max is 4 times, is there any easy solution to make it happen?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
just played this and i think i did everything in this version, some characters stuff says thats all but others didnt but there doesnt appear to be any way to make progress with them so idk : /...also really sad we didnt get to do anything with flora yet she was always my favorite...anyways just wanted to say its lookin great so far and im really happy to see a good winx club game and i really hope the dev gets loads of support so this can keep goin and hopefully not get abandoned like pretty much everything does on this site >.<

Reactions: Chrissone

riku1234

May 27, 2017
just played this and i think i did everything in this version, some characters stuff says thats all but others didnt but there doesnt appear to be any way to make progress with them so idk : /...also really sad we didnt get to do anything with flora yet she was always my favorite...anyways just wanted to say its lookin great so far and im really happy to see a good winx club game and i really hope the dev gets loads of support so this can keep goin and hopefully not get abandoned like pretty much everything does on this site >.<
They added 2 views of Flora, but not the sex yet.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah, did you delete and download it? They said they made a lot of changes in the code.
You have an cleavage and ass view.
i had it sittin on the backburner for a bit while tryin other stuff then a couple days ago i went to start it and saw there was a more recent version so i deleted it and downloaded the current version from here. i did the poem stuff with flora at the park all the way to the point that it told me ive completed all the flora content in this version but i never saw any fun stuff. the only thing i can think of is maybe you gotta reach a certain level with your relationship with her but if that's the case then i can only assume i got some kinda bug cause it's registering me as seeing those scenes even though i didn't. : /

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes