Oct 8, 2019
I'm completely aware that different people have different preferences but I swear I am still amazed every time I see rule 34 happen to something I never expected.

Reactions: ReaCreations

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh yes! The new update is here, can't wait to download and continue the story again. But do we the old players need to start a new game to unblock sex scenes in the Gallery or can still use old saves to continue with the new update? JuiceShooters

Reactions: luisar018

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
there is some way to release the entire gallery, not in order to start a new save to release the gallery again, mine was reset due to lack of light, and when I came back I lost everything

KimJim

Jul 13, 2017
Enjoyed the update so far! Currently can't get the last two gallery images or complete the "Orange haired girl" side-mission. But I'm pleased with this, though if anyone can offer any help on that side-mission I'd be very grateful!

shanemk

Aug 21, 2017
This flora minigame is the most annoying, tedious minigame i've ever seen
I mean all you have do do is select things related to nature
Green rainbow flowers nature her name the name of her home land waterfalls
ive honestly had no problem with it however like a said before
I cant find the dildo For musa at all and i saw the hints from the dev still not finding it
i know it should be triggered and spawning but no dice

shanemk

Aug 21, 2017
Enjoyed the update so far! Currently can't get the last two gallery images or complete the "Orange haired girl" side-mission. But I'm pleased with this, though if anyone can offer any help on that side-mission I'd be very grateful!
so i dont know were you are with it but
1st find her at the street were you start the game at (night)
2nd shes at stelas work place( at night)
3rd talk to stela about her
4th talk to her in the ally (day)
5th she has to different scenes so save
6th steal stelas panties after work
7th get your reward( not you can get it before nabbing the panties but she's not happy about it)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes