thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still don't know who or how to buy the toy for Musa, I visit Timmy, go to Tecna, go to the street, the park, the school,... and still can't find what I need for her quest at all. Who completed her quest please help

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
Still don't know who or how to buy the toy for Musa, I visit Timmy, go to Tecna, go to the street, the park, the school,... and still can't find what I need for her quest at all. Who completed her quest please help
Go to the woods in the Red Fountain. It's next to a tree, click on it

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
And what is that supposed to mean? I am in the same boat, only 1 scene missing not knowing what it is because I got everything else.
sorry i think you can pound's (sex) her in the shower now if i'm correct. if memory is right the first two sense in the pre version is you see her nude in shower, later have to taking 3 photo of her without getting caught and the second shower sense is rubbing her virgina out if got to date her and answer her random question, that know i remember and i play the new version i can see if i'm correct.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Never watched the Winx but I enjoyed the game.... usually, I don't play parody or sandbox games but in this one, the sandbox part is easy with the quests system ( thanks for it)...How unlock the last pic in the gallery? and the bloom/greta quest is this version or future ones? because we don't have the main or side mission active :giggle:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
finally i finished doing everything, i had to start another game because it got a bug and i lost the whole gallery

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, something that I'm curious, what happen when you chose death or darkness as your magic? I'm 100% team fire since i was a little boy, so my choice was obvious, but I'm thinking those two does not work, mainly because I believe that the dragon flame, that usually is the power of bloom, is on the MC.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I officially hate with a passion the 7.4 update of Ren'py, ever since it came out I can't play any of the games that use any of those updates. Oh well, it was nice playing this game while it lasted, too bad I couldn't get to see Bloom in the game...

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So I have Stella's relationship at 10, how mach higher do I have to get before you can get past this when trying to get to know her?
screenshot0001.png

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Welp! I just check the post on itch and find out that we had to start a new game for this version, copy from the post:

To start it off: THIS VERSION HAS MANY CHANGES WHICH BREAKS ALL YOUR SAVE GAMES. PLEASE START A NEW GAME TO FULLY EXPERIENCE ALL THEW NEW CONTENT. FOR ANDROID USERS: Remove and Reinstall the game.

This version took a while and we hope you'll enjoy!
good to know, thankfully there isnt a ton to the game yet so it wont take long to make the progress back and i wanted to redo some stuff anyways lol

how do you get the dildo for musa?
in the forest by red fountain, its by a tree

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes