Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So, I've reached the point with Musa and Techna that they're relationship points have stopped increasing. How do get past the to continue up their quests? I've played the fitness game Techna multiple times, but the box remains unchecked. For Musa, where do I find something else for her to use for her routine?

screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
So, I've reached the point with Musa and Techna that they're relationship points have stopped increasing. How do get past the to continue up their quests? I've played the fitness game Techna multiple times, but the box remains unchecked. For Musa, where do I find something else for her to use for her routine?

View attachment 1141126 View attachment 1141125
Just do it again and again with Techna
For Musa, go to Red Fountain and on the first screen you will se a black dildo

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
To complete Techna's quest do you have jack-off and cum on her during the fitness, or is there another way?

Also what's the last scene in the gallery to unlock and how do unlock it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: soriisabel

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
To complete Techna's quest do you have jack-off and cum on her during the fitness, or is there another way?

Also what's the last scene in the gallery to unlock and how do unlock it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if i remember well and another gallery and with nova , then this time you ask for a blowjob first

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
God, why can't we have a lesbian WINX game?
i think its a miracle we got a good winx game in general, though on a personal note id rather have the option of playin a female character rather then just makin it a full on lesbian game...unless the mc was a futa that is lol

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Guys, something that I'm curious, what happen when you chose death or darkness as your magic? I'm 100% team fire since i was a little boy, so my choice was obvious, but I'm thinking those two does not work, mainly because I believe that the dragon flame, that usually is the power of bloom, is on the MC.
MC is supposed to be the villain from S2 or 3(?) of the show with amnesia. Characters keep asking him if they have seen him before because they have and he remembers things way before his supposed time. And that is because he is the Phoenix.
^This guy

One of the questions Stella asks you is about him too. Its been over 15 years, how do I still remember this shit?

View attachment 1141126 View attachment 1141125
For Tecna you have to cast silent magic before wiping it out and jerk off on her to complete it and unlock the scene in the gallery, for Musa you have to go to the red fountain forest and a black dildo will be spawned next to a three.

Nov 1, 2018
it is legitimately impossible to win the poem puzzle at 5 relationship... I do the pause and retrace trick but same luck... you either get "good job... but practice more" or "try using different words" but NO progression... someone, help me please!

Reactions: ReaCreations

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
it is legitimately impossible to win the poem puzzle at 5 relationship... I do the pause and retrace trick but same luck... you either get "good job... but practice more" or "try using different words" but NO progression... someone, help me please!
I got past that when I pick all nature related words.

Reactions: Hentai7777

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I have a question: in the gallery, what is the last scene and how do I get it? I unlocked all scenes in this version except the last one.

May 21, 2018
I have a question: in the gallery, what is the last scene and how do I get it? I unlocked all scenes in this version except the last one.
most likely you've missed one of the 2 versions of nova's scenes, one is by asking the reward before you complete the quest. the other is from completing her quest first

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So, I've finished up to the point Stella has been rescued and I've gained access to Alfea. I've also completed Stella's study questline, and the questlines for Musa and Techna. Is there anything more to do, in regards to main story or side quests.

Also, for the Dev, If you've reached the the point where you're able to fuck Stella, how about making it to she becomes ok with fucking in the shower after work?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i need the niormal dildo for musa first? because at the red fountain school there is no lback dildo at a tree

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes