thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Welp! I just check the post on itch and find out that we had to start a new game for this version, copy from the post:

To start it off: THIS VERSION HAS MANY CHANGES WHICH BREAKS ALL YOUR SAVE GAMES. PLEASE START A NEW GAME TO FULLY EXPERIENCE ALL THEW NEW CONTENT. FOR ANDROID USERS: Remove and Reinstall the game.

This version took a while and we hope you'll enjoy!

KimJim

Jul 13, 2017
so i dont know were you are with it but
1st find her at the street were you start the game at (night)
2nd shes at stelas work place( at night)
3rd talk to stela about her
4th talk to her in the ally (day)
5th she has to different scenes so save
6th steal stelas panties after work
7th get your reward( not you can get it before nabbing the panties but she's not happy about it)
Thank you! That sorted it, so I now have all the missions complete and all gallery unlocked :) very much appreciated

KrissiChing

May 24, 2017
Ok, I may just be a dumbass but how do I advance the Stella quest? I got the lil bug camera from the guy but I seriously don't know what to do next

Reactions: PeterSBigD

riku1234

May 27, 2017
Enjoyed the update so far! Currently can't get the last two gallery images or complete the "Orange haired girl" side-mission. But I'm pleased with this, though if anyone can offer any help on that side-mission I'd be very grateful!
Uhm, I guess you are talking about Nova, she is available at night. You should look around.

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
found a vibrator in the headmisstriss' office drawer, but can't use it for Musa quest sadly

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
- Updated the engine/framework (Renpy 7.3.5 -> Renpy 7.4.4)
Okay why can I play it? Every other game that uses the new renpy engine doesn't even start. Obviously not complaining just wondering.

Also does the "moral alignment" mean anything? I suddenly had 2 points there and then it was gone after I took the pics of Stella, but since you have to take the pictures, you always lose the points, right?

Feb 6, 2018
So I've watched Musa masturbate twice, once from sideview and once from the frontal view with the option of her going faster. How do I advance this sidequest?
Also hoping that this game really gets more recognition!It's a great game with lots of potential!

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So I've watched Musa masturbate twice, once from sideview and once from the frontal view with the option of her going faster. How do I advance this sidequest?
Also hoping that this game really gets more recognition!It's a great game with lots of potential!
i haven't start it yet so i think you only get those two fun sense, they repeat unless she got a new sense.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still can't buy anything for Musa even with the hint, her quest was the most annoying one because the clue was lead to dead end
At the very least those H scenes was very nice, hope for more updates in the future with more content for the Winx girls, the Trix and Milf like Griselda (best teacher, would be a shame not to have some H event with her)

Feb 6, 2018
how to get past the perfect poem
I don't know what exactly you mean... If it is about a poem that gets 5/5 points then you always have to choose either a happy word like rainbow/beautiful/etc. or a nature word like flower/park/etc.
If there is anything past doing poses, I don't know...

Reactions: Paarl
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes