Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
most likely you've missed one of the 2 versions of nova's scenes, one is by asking the reward before you complete the quest. the other is from completing her quest first
Yes, that was it. Thank you for this remark.
I can't wait to see the next versions :)

Akrago

Jan 14, 2018
Perfect poem is buggy or just the owner just stupid to make it like this.It's fucking impossible to do it.

Reactions: Touhou

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
MC is supposed to be the villain from S2 or 3(?) of the show with amnesia. Characters keep asking him if they have seen him before because they have and he remembers things way before his supposed time. And that is because he is the Phoenix.
^This guy

One of the questions Stella asks you is about him too. Its been over 15 years, how do I still remember this shit?

For Tecna you have to cast silent magic before wiping it out and jerk off on her to complete it and unlock the scene in the gallery, for Musa you have to go to the red fountain forest and a black dildo will be spawned next to a three.
thats a good theory but we can be valtor too. or something else that new. its up to dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ReaCreations
May 30, 2019
The poem minigame needs to either be made so the right choice isn't random, or scrapped entirely, because this is one of the most annoying minigames I have ever come across, holy crap.

and yes, it is random, because i have had words that were perfectly fine in other poems suddenly not work.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
The poem minigame needs to either be made so the right choice isn't random, or scrapped entirely, because this is one of the most annoying minigames I have ever come across, holy crap.

and yes, it is random, because i have had words that were perfectly fine in other poems suddenly not work.
not just other poems i save scum and ive had whats right and wrong change on the same pages too >.<

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020

its because you have to chose the best among them. Words have priority i think. Thats why you tried too much. I tried 4-5 times i think as i remember. I might have been mistaken.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020

Fun fact: It isn't random.

Reactions: luisar018

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
To elaborate on the Flora poem minigame:
- There are certain words which are correct.
- The correct words don't change. Ever.
- Every "page" has 3 correct words to choose from. (so if you're randomly guessing, you have 30% chance to guess it right every page)
- They don't have priority of one another. It is correct or incorrect.

The only thing that is random are the words each page. In total there are 15 correct words every time you play the minigame.
Try to pick the words that match with Flora and her interests. There are some bonus words which don't have anything to do with her but are also correct.
You can also learn which one are correct, no randomness involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Gokukarrot

Mar 3, 2018
I found a combination of correct (to which Flora's characters moves to), which I saved, but it still doesn't work.

The order was; Flora > Clothes > Green > Beautiful and I selected every single word and not one worked, even though all these words were correct. I have never been this frustrated at a game, aside from this, the game is AMAZING!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
To elaborate on the Flora poem minigame:
- There are certain words which are correct.
- The correct words don't change. Ever.
- Every "page" has 3 correct words to choose from. (so if you're randomly guessing, you have 30% chance to guess it right every page)
- They don't have priority of one another. It is correct or incorrect.

The only thing that is random are the words each page. In total there are 15 correct words every time you play the minigame.
Try to pick the words that match with Flora and her interests. There are some bonus words which don't have anything to do with her but are also correct.
You can also learn which one are correct, no randomness involved.
you 100% sure about that? cause off the top of my head i remember pickin spy at one page a few times and it gave me the good indicator but after resetting got the word on a different page on that set and would get no reaction. plus outa all the times i tried i never got a good indicator on page 5 no matter what word i used : /

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
you 100% sure about that? cause off the top of my head i remember pickin spy at one page a few times and it gave me the good indicator but after resetting got the word on a different page on that set and would get no reaction. plus outa all the times i tried i never got a good indicator on page 5 no matter what word i used : /
I'm 100% sure it works that way. Coded it myself and logic doesn't lie. There is indeed not the same indication on page 5 but there is one if you pay close enough attention. And there is also an indication when you've picked a wrong one. I think people confuse the "good" indication with the "wrong" one.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
So, I've finished up to the point Stella has been rescued and I've gained access to Alfea. I've also completed Stella's study questline, and the questlines for Musa and Techna. Is there anything more to do, in regards to main story or side quests.

In regards to Stella, what are the answers for her study and/or how do you find them? In regards to Techna, how do you finish up her quest line?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes