Syriusz123

Sep 5, 2018
We're going to try and make it really obvious when the word is correct or incorrect, which is now just a moving Flora with her emotions changing a bit.
I think that confusing part is that after I have chosen correct word, next correct word will result with no reaction from Flora. I mean I choose correct word, Flora jumps a bit so I know it is correct. Next page I choose correct word, but there is no reaction from Flora, so I assume that this word was incorrect. Few repeats and it seems that if word is correct on first page, then it may be not correct on second. That makes this minigame so confusing. At first I thought that I should "balance" good and bad words, to trigger any reaction from her each page.

Making Flora react to correct words every time would make this mechanic less confusing (so every time I choose correct word she should jump, no matter what I have chosen on previous page).

Reactions: ReaCreations

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I think that confusing part is that after I have chosen correct word, next correct word will result with no reaction from Flora. I mean I choose correct word, Flora jumps a bit so I know it is correct. Next page I choose correct word, but there is no reaction from Flora, so I assume that this word was incorrect. Few repeats and it seems that if word is correct on first page, then it may be not correct on second. That makes this minigame so confusing. At first I thought that I should "balance" good and bad words, to trigger any reaction from her each page.

Making Flora react to correct words every time would make this mechanic less confusing (so every time I choose correct word she should jump, no matter what I have chosen on previous page).
i think everyone get it one time to get her pose sitting on the fountain been sexy with her tit's been hard (slang) but after that coming back on the next day to get it again even saving the game before it still annyoying for her another two sense if it possible to get.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
What do I need to give Musa for her routine and who can help me with cloning the ring? Timmy says I need magic

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
What do I need to give Musa for her routine and who can help me with cloning the ring? Timmy says I need magic
the black dillo at the red fountain area around the tree but i'm on that routine too but it dosn't appear for me you mma have to pick (your choice) to get it. or that you have see musa everynight and dance with her i think. if you tell sella about the truth she will copy the ring.

Reactions: luisar018

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
hey guys i've just completed all the missions but i have one more unlocked last scene, how can i unlock it? (i have had the Musa dildo scene already)

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
just reached the end of the current update, though now im not so sure. ive filled the gallery, dont have any missions, and the game itself told me ive done all the current content yet when i was checking the changelog to see if the forced reset was this update or the last one the first thing i see is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I think people are stuck on Flora's poem because they're thinking it's like Doki-Doki literature club when you choose a word and the character img pops. The good words aren't the ones that makes her image jump a little. You need to make a poem that in the end, she will be smilling with her mouth fully opened
not everyone understand what poems are, like myself, I always though that a poem has words that end/sound the same way, but I tried that and after the 3, 4 or 5 page, it doesn't work, no words end/sound the same way as the previous page, it always does that, I thought I would go with stuff that only Flora like, nature, flowers, forgot the other words, those make her jump, so I figured those words were correct, but that also fail in the 4 or 5 page of picking the words, so now I'm totally clueless on how to finish her mini game

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
not everyone understand what poems are, like myself, I always though that a poem has words that end/sound the same way, but I tried that and after the 3, 4 or 5 page, it doesn't work, no words end/sound the same way as the previous page, it always does that, I thought I would go with stuff that only Flora like, nature, flowers, forgot the other words, those make her jump, so I figured those words were correct, but that also fail in the 4 or 5 page of picking the words, so now I'm totally clueless on how to finish her mini game
that game is probably easier if one knows her character from the cartoon.
Plant-based words, happy words, friendship and beauty-related words work.

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
Try to start the poem and save when it initiates. Memorize the initial words that makes her jump and smile more than usual. After the first word, all the good words won't do anything to her sprite, because she's already in her full mood. So. if you see her jumping after the first jump, it means that her mood dropped.
That's why you can make her jump like 4 times and still can get the right poem. Because with 4 jumps, it means that her mood is going high and low.

Almost like a balance. There are 3 levels.

-Good
-Neutral (you start here)
-Bad

I think there are 3 sprites for each of them.
Good( Smile with her mouth fully opened )
Neutral ( A smile, teeth closed )
Bad ( A simple smile)

Choose a word that makes her jump first, after the jump don't choose a word that changes her image, because it means that she went from "Good" to "Neutral".

Sorry my bad english

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes