Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
We put in 27 correct words, 3 per page. So 3 x 5 = 15 correct words in total per session. Those 27 words are shuffled though so only a subset of it will be used. If you just guess them, you have a 30% chance per page it will be right. You can complete this minigame in less than 10 seconds, so I don't think changing that is really helpfull? May save a second?
just played it out. i guess the most confusing thing is the "pulsing" from flora. she kinda pulses randomly, and not only on good words. so its kinda misleading what are the good and what are the bad words.

Since there is no indicator if something is good or bad, and he pulsing is bugged, its just a random chance of getting through it

Reactions: luisar018

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
just played it out. i guess the most confusing thing is the "pulsing" from flora. she kinda pulses randomly, and not only on good words. so its kinda misleading what are the good and what are the bad words.

Since there is no indicator if something is good or bad, and he pulsing is bugged, its just a random chance of getting through it
There is. Don't make her pulse all the time. You need to make her pulse once, her smile will change, because her mood increased. After the first pulse her mood will be on the highest level, don't choose a word that will make her pulse again, it will means that her mood dropped. The poem isn't like Doki-Doki

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
There is. Don't make her pulse all the time. You need to make her pulse once, her smile will change, because her mood increased. After the first pulse her mood will be on the highest level, don't choose a word that will make her pulse again, it will means that her mood dropped. The poem isn't like Doki-Doki
problem is thats not something most people could figure out without being told, which the game doesnt so it just comes off as random and inconsistent, at the very least it should be tweaked so she does the good pulse every time you pick a good answer regardless of if you just picked a right one

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
problem is thats not something most people could figure out without being told, which the game doesnt so it just comes off as random and inconsistent, at the very least it should be tweaked so she does the good pulse every time you pick a good answer regardless of if you just picked a right one
I know. It was hard for me to figure out too. But the problem is that I know that some ppl will come here asking for the poem but they don't try to read the thread, maybe their problems are already solved.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I know. It was hard for me to figure out too. But the problem is that I know that some ppl will come here asking for the poem but they don't try to read the thread, maybe their problems are already solved.
they do, ive seen it alot, its partly why i say it comes off as random and inconsistent was cause anytime i see someone ask for the answers is cause they ran into the same problem i did which is games always have the character react every time if they react at all so by having her stop the natural assumption people would make is that no reaction must mean neutral which just causes a lot of confusion of whats right/wrong

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes