JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I thought we were quite transparant about the fact that it's a thing we do in our spare-time right?
We keep our patrons up-to-date about everything and even stopped the payments in the month we took a small break.
F95zone is not our highest priority for communication (sorry guys), hope you can understand! New update is on it's way.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I thought we were quite transparant about the fact that it's a thing we do in our spare-time right?
We keep our patrons up-to-date about everything and even stopped the payments in the month we took a small break.
F95zone is not our highest priority for communication (sorry guys), hope you can understand! New update is on it's way.
It's all good. People are just impatient.

Apr 21, 2019
Here we go ! This will be great

Reactions: luisar018

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Can't you downgrade a version on 7.3.5? My graphic cards don't work on that version... (I not sure if is that the version but is the same as the 0.1 and 0.2 game version you used) Else, i know is kinda a extra work, but, i really want to play it... And again, the android version battle system don't working right... I can't click on the attack or defense... So that damn monster continue to beat me up in the ass all time...

Edit: I probably found a solution (This work in Corruption by M.C so i still will try on this one too, soon i will update this edit), your know a program called "dxcpl"? so that make your graphic card force a little the DirectX to emulate the DirectX10/11 so the atual Ren'py version (7.+) can work without this shit "Performance Warning" that borred many Windows 7/XP/8 owners... I tested and work too by the Deploymer side so, you can create the game just making the .exe execute as DirectX11/10 and without any other problems...

Edit 2: Yes! I worked fine, but need to use on the "Fairy_Fixer-32" or will still have some problems with the graphic cards on x64 versions by no know reasons that i know. The game have any graphical glitchs (diferent from the android with the battle system that i talked before), and everythin work fine BUT you need to reset your saves from the last version (sadly, but not so sad since is no much content...Yet...), so i guess that is my feedback and F95 Zone's "bosses" could at least provide the DCXPL in the tools to make games more easy to run.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes