Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Alright, I'm trying to get more customers for Bloom and I got a handjob from Lucy. What do I do next?
for bloom after speak to her go to stella at cafe (morning), talk about the costum option then go back to bloom wait instill she can talk to you then she will mention the mall, so go there buy her outfit for 150 return to her, speak to get her to wear the outfit, come back on the next day check out her sexy ass out, then a sense, speak Greta complient her, she will help you with outfit then speak to bloom again after that you complete the mission. Ps did you do the masburtion with tecna in your room?

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
If anyone is having trouble finding the new content:
  • Tecna mission is activated by messaging her and talking to her
  • Lucy mission is activated by going to the park at night and looking around
  • Bloom mission is in the building by the beach on the right
Is it possible yet to get room key to get into Stella's room at night, since last time I played this game I kinda sped through it lol.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content. Does saves from previous build work on this one or we need to start a new game?

yikersil

Jan 24, 2021
Is it possible yet to get room key to get into Stella's room at night, since last time I played this game I kinda sped through it lol.
room key idk about it but i saw the text for it.
no room key as far as I know, though I might be wrong cuz I still have 1 undiscovered H-scene (which could just be the unwilling version for Nova)
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content. Does saves from previous build work on this one or we need to start a new game?
only saves from v0.1.0 and upwards work on the latest build, otherwise you would have to start over

asagixxx547

May 20, 2019
for bloom after speak to her go to stella at cafe (morning), talk about the costum option then go back to bloom wait instill she can talk to you then she will mention the mall, so go there buy her outfit for 150 return to her, speak to get her to wear the outfit, come back on the next day check out her sexy ass out, then a sense, speak Greta complient her, she will help you with outfit then speak to bloom again after that you complete the mission. Ps did you do the masburtion with tecna in your room?
Is the bloom thing even available this version for the quest? keep trying to talk to her but she keeps saying greta is mad

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I'm only missing the Bloom scene. Any help?
Bloom scene beside her intro isn't listed in the gallery so if you're missing a gallery scene then it isn't that, but if you mean her new lewd picture then you should just do what Hentai7777 said above but you also got to talk to Timmy then Stella again about how to get more customer as for me the game glitch and I had to talk to Stella twice so it may be the same for you. After that you should be able to follow what Hentai7777 said.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes