drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
No matter how many times I talk to Stella, I can't get the find out how to get more customers task to complete, and Bloom keeps telling me she can't talk to me.

Edit: You have to talk to Timmy (tech shop) AND Stella.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Did you read the quest hints?As the spying isn't meant just as do it once then look for dildo..talking to musa after concert triggers her to say her pre-concert routine isn't as effective so you need that dialog for the MC to offer to help Musa
i've done that in the prev version and still no luck finding it in the forest, also she just says to talk to her later even after her concert.

Reactions: xAlphaStigma

agitojin

Jan 21, 2020
How do I get Techna's scenes? I keep playing the VR game with her but she just gets mad and goes away, and there's no talk option.

Reactions: xAlphaStigma

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I hope the Winx can be corrupted somehow and later on, like hopefully the 3 witches (and hopefully other female characters), they too can get pregnant at some point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
JuiceShooters

I suggest including erotic nurse outfits (especially for Flora), erotic maid outfits, erotic cow outfits (with lactation!), and wedding dresses for Flora, Tecna, and the rest of the girls in the future. Also I recommend adding lactation more in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReaCreations

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Any news on updates?
some to those whom are patreon members, they receive each Sunday info about what will come in the next update, or the upcoming updates after the next release, the next release will arrive soon, in December, I think nearly Christmas if I'm not mistaken, but that's like for Patreon only for this type of release, I don't know the exact release date for the public

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
i've done that in the prev version and still no luck finding it in the forest, also she just says to talk to her later even after her concert.
It's more of a trigger when using the bug to spy on her for the before performing concert ritual.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
some to those whom are patreon members, they receive each Sunday info about what will come in the next update, or the upcoming updates after the next release, the next release will arrive soon, in December, I think nearly Christmas if I'm not mistaken, but that's like for Patreon only for this type of release, I don't know the exact release date for the public
I'm just surprised for it being active for over a year that it's at a v0.1.1 not at v1.0

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I'm just surprised for it being active for over a year that it's at a v0.1.1 not at v1.0
that's because after a while, the creator could not release the updates monthly as it was supposed too at the beginning, last release was in September, if I recall the messages that I read from the creator of the game, it's the drawing artist that is very busy with real life, that's why the game is not at v1.0

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
Thank for the info! If I wasnt surviving on ramen and rainwater, I'd happily give to their cause... but the need for sustenance is kind of overpowering.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes