florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
when there will be a new version
from the latest message last Sunday if I'm not mistaken, not even the creator knows exactly when it will be released:

Hello! Patreon said writing anything is making you guys happy soooooo...

Progress is still being made! I don't think the new version will be released this month, but it's still being worked on.

The artist is still creating the art so the wait continues! She sometimes livestreams her work on Discord, so if you catch her at the right moment, you can see how the progress is being made ;)

See you all next week!

that was the last message I received

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Not to offend, but if there are any Patrons here, do you guys feel you're getting your money's worth? I get that the artist is being stretched thin, but I'm curious how the rest of the game is going before I climb aboard (a number of games include bug fixes, game mechanics or story in their weekly updates for example). Getting a "Fix Gallery" button (if you don't know what I mean there's one in the Mythic Manor game) in the museum or adding to the combat are fine examples of things that can be done in the meantime. Proxy slides when artists are behind are also more common than you'd think.

Last edited:

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
I know they added 3 witches where you can have a blowjob and fuck them. They also added a sex scene with darcy and stormy and a extra bathroom scene with stella.

Also you can fight against those witches.
Do you know if in the next update there will be a new scene with any of the Winx apart from the bathroom scene?

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
So see ya in 6 months for the 0.1.3 xD
Btw when it will be availabe for everyone ?
Hopefully this time it won't be 6 months but we're still..not part-timers but "free-timers"(?) on this game. If life doesn't get shittier it should take less than 6 months haha

It will be available for everyone on the 3rd of April.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AKAtau and Andy10

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Can someone who is a patreon tell me what is written in these posts? I want to know if there is any change in the release date etc.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes