JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
that's because after a while, the creator could not release the updates monthly as it was supposed too at the beginning, last release was in September, if I recall the messages that I read from the creator of the game, it's the drawing artist that is very busy with real life, that's why the game is not at v1.0
Exactly this ^ The artist is working a lot now (Internship, part-time job and the game). There is a second internship upcoming but will maybe quit her part-time job later down the line. Depending of if, financially, working on the game is "paying" better than the part time job.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.1.1

flashmanid

Dec 16, 2019
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.1.1
Muito Obrigado <3

Reactions: zerodead

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I hope the new update will fix the gallery bug...

Every time I exit the game, the scene are always locked again...

Reactions: RENtD

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I hope the new update will fix the gallery bug...

Every time I exit the game, the scene are always locked again...
Have you downloaded some save file from somewhere? The game uses another kind of save file to track which scene you've seen.
So if you've played through the game normally, the scene shouldn't be locked after you exit. If you did and it still is locked, then it's really a bug and I will try to look into it.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Have you downloaded some save file from somewhere? The game uses another kind of save file to track which scene you've seen.
So if you've played through the game normally, the scene shouldn't be locked after you exit. If you did and it still is locked, then it's really a bug and I will try to look into it.
Nope, just played normally.
Maybe cause I closed the game instead of exiting?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well that's BS. You don't notice the dildo at first you can't pursue Musa. Its not there anymore.

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
Haa nostalgia much
Smooth game play love it
Specially the fighting Love the visual

But anyways can someone help me im truck on
(musa quest) find something for her to use for her "routine"
And
(Tecna's) find written information about masturbation

Almost forgot about the (explore) at the MUSEUM ?

Please and thank you
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes