Rodita

May 22, 2017
Hmmm hard to say timewise. We don't want to give players the possibility to just fuck without doing anything for it ;) It will take some time though...

And the orgy is a given that it will be there, but when is the question ;)
I got some ideas... But in resume, the orgy thing can be after save "the world" (i don't want to see this as an ending as well but is a line of idea), then all the girls will agreed in do everything to you (and about the Trix... Maybe kinda mind control or change they memories to think they are good friend of the Winx or something like that), then the player can do that everytime he wants ali a "extra" from complete the game.

About the Trix in general, you can make the player catch one by one, since the three are further "hard to beat". Maybe can begin with Darcy, she by nature is the "eviless" of the witches... (and yes this is taked by the cartoon, is not my opnion), then Stormy and finally Icy because she is the leader of the Trix. I don't know if you want to have Griffin and Bloom's Adoptive Mother as your "slaves" or something but i like to have some milf like her. (that one is total my personal taste)

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
JuiceShooters If you haven't already, please make sure to make multiple, distinct, separate source code and project data backups in both multiple cloud locations and multiple local locations, to protect yourself from time loss in case of hard drive failure.

I kind of wonder which outfits would be good to include in this game in the future, and have the most "erotic potential" in sex scenes. For example the Hallowinx outfits from comics 91, 92, and 93 could be implemented around Halloween time in a few years from now when the VN has built up more.

Last edited:

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
JuiceShooters If you haven't already, please make sure to make multiple, distinct, separate source code and project data backups in both multiple cloud locations and multiple local locations, to protect yourself from time loss in case of hard drive failure.

I kind of wonder which outfits would be good to include in this game in the future, and have the most "erotic potential" in sex scenes. For example the Hallowinx outfits from comics 91, 92, and 93 could be implemented around Halloween time in a few years from now when the VN has built up more.
Hard drives?! What are those?! Some relics from the past like floppy disks?!

Jokes aside, worked with versioning from the beginning already in Git and pushed on Github, so no worries there ;) (Unless Github suddenly dissappears).

And good idea! We were already planning to do something for next year with halloween, so if all goes right, we may use it

EDIT: Forgot it's already 2021, so we meant for this year :')

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan3000

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I got some ideas... But in resume, the orgy thing can be after save "the world" (i don't want to see this as an ending as well but is a line of idea), then all the girls will agreed in do everything to you (and about the Trix... Maybe kinda mind control or change they memories to think they are good friend of the Winx or something like that), then the player can do that everytime he wants ali a "extra" from complete the game.

About the Trix in general, you can make the player catch one by one, since the three are further "hard to beat". Maybe can begin with Darcy, she by nature is the "eviless" of the witches... (and yes this is taked by the cartoon, is not my opnion), then Stormy and finally Icy because she is the leader of the Trix. I don't know if you want to have Griffin and Bloom's Adoptive Mother as your "slaves" or something but i like to have some milf like her. (that one is total my personal taste)
Oh forgot to respond to your ideas, sorry :(

Let's say there will eventually be enough Milfs. Some kind of epilogue free-roam with extra's also sound good, instead of actually ending it fully.

Reactions: Dan3000 and Rodita

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018
Has good potential, I had fun. If I had to give some notes I would say this.

1. The world map should be accessible from the local map.
2. It should be more clear what is available in the version and what is not. I spent a ton of time trying to find a 4th game, trying to get past fingering in the shower, and seeing what would come after the dildo scene.
3. A quest or status guide would be awesome, like I had no idea there was combat until I was just wandering around at night. Maybe I missed something in the conversation with the old man, but it wasn't made very clear to me.
4. There is no indication of a max level, or if there was any higher benefit to endlessly fighting monsters.

Anyways, I really enjoyed your game, I thought the animation was good, the art style was compelling, and the game itself played, well, I understand that it is a work in progress, and that likely many of the notes I had were likely something that you intended on addressing.

These notes were for game version 0.0.4

Reactions: JuiceShooters

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
there are tons of bad nsfw game but had tons of patrons.
this game has a lot of potential. i hope you'll get what you deserve.
and my advice is, improve yourself your more game developing side. be creative and empathetic. expand your game's universe.

be a patron guys. its not expensive. it means a lot content more faster. and it means you are buying jobs for someone.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Trying to know if I did something wrong here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't that dialogue have an impact on the storyline?
Not in this version, it has some impact on something else eventually. I'm going to rewrite a few things with the ring though, so going to change a few things with it.

Reactions: Dan3000

Chrissone

Apr 30, 2020
there are tons of bad nsfw game but had tons of patrons.
this game has a lot of potential. i hope you'll get what you deserve.
and my advice is, improve yourself your more game developing side. be creative and empathetic. expand your game's universe.

be a patron guys. its not expensive. it means a lot content more faster. and it means you are buying jobs for someone.
Just got no money yet tho. I am a damn student. But still, I like this.

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
That's good game you are making. Even main menu pic make it better that most winx club themed stuff. Also I can't say anything bad about scenes but they are too few. (I am patient to wait more :giggle: ). Then there is hud that would be more easy access with some improvements that craigman1211 succested.

keep up with good work

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
great game, has so many potential.... Just please don't make us wait for years just to fuck someone... yes you need to work hard in order to do something with them... just don't make it too long because it might ruin the fun...

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
JuiceShooters has done very well so far in Fairy Fixer in terms of building a foundation for future content. Things look very promising for this game. In fact it is already possible to fuck someone in this game (Tecbot) so there is in fact penetration content implemented as of right now to balance out the fact that most of the major sex content will come later.

A suggestion for some side characters who could also serve as sex content until the game further progresses in terms of Winx content and Trix content:

Last edited:

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
This is one of the best games out here. The art style, gameplay, writing, dialogue and the game itself are all fantastic. Just wanted to say great job. Aslo I'm glad there are multiple scenes with more than one character. Most other games build up with one scene with one character at a time, which makes this game more awesome. Also wanted to ask if there will be more footjobs somewhere in the future?

• Red Heart

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
This is one of the best games out here. The art style, gameplay, writing, dialogue and the game itself are all fantastic. Just wanted to say great job. Aslo I'm glad there are multiple scenes with more than one character. Most other games build up with one scene with one character at a time, which makes this game more awesome. Also wanted to ask if there will be more footjobs somewhere in the future?
Thanks! And there will be, don't worry about that.

i love this game so much i play it already 5 times , when it's the next update , and i wana know if theres gona be a beach
We don't know actually when the new update will be finished, I think within the next 1-2 months (for the patrons atleast). The beach part is interesting though, we don't have concrete plans with that yet, but we can make some sort of "side" thingy with that eventually.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Please convince JuiceShooters to continue updating his SubscribeStar. I disapprove of Patreon's way of doing things, and having SubscribeStar as a complementary source of income and backup is prudent in case Patreon betrays JuiceShooters like it has for many others. Every supporter counts. Please keep the updates coming to SubscribeStar.

In fact I encourage any financial supporter here who takes any issues with Patreon's policies to change from supporting Patreon to supporting SubscribeStar. Please save JuiceShooters' SubscribeStar.

Also JuiceShooters barely even advertised his SubscribeStar on itch.io/newgrounds/wherever he posted, as compared to his Patreon. His Patreon has a visibility advantage compared to his SubscribeStar since he barely even advertised his SubscribeStar. His current low SubscribeStar count is a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts: he didn't advertise it at all, and he basically got what he put into it in terms of advertising efforts. I'm sure that if JuiceShooters actually put more effort into advertising his SubscribeStar, more financial supporters would show up there. Instead he basically only plugs his Patreon, and the numbers he has reflect that. Please consider the fact that some people like me oppose supporting any Patreon due to heavily disagreeing with Patreon's policies.

There are people out there who don't like Patreon's policies and would be willing to support JuiceShooters via SubscribeStar, but since he barely even advertised that his SubscribeStar exists, those people who wanted to support him but hate Patreon just didn't support him instead because they didn't know his SubscribeStar exists. Giving the SubscribeStar option more visibility would help alleviate the low supporter count on that end.

Last edited:

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
God this game it's so good , and the animation to , my only regret it's that i start to play since the begining when it's not rly much context , it's milftoon drama all over again

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes