Nov 18, 2022
Eh what do you want know? Still working on it.
Hey JuiceShooters. Let me give my thanks for your effort into developing an actual Winx Club game with a style faithful to the show. I kinda grew up crushing on Stella during my teenage years so this is pretty much a dream come true and I want nothing but the best for the future of Fairy Fixer.

Odd question but any plans of seeing some action with Stella in her green sandals? I know the question is weird but when you've rewatched season 1 and 2 on reruns for so long you kind of awaken a fetish inside you with how much the show focused on them. (Episode 3 is a good example)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I have everything in the gallery except this one, and I'm at the end of the game. How far back do I need to go to add it?
It is on one of the very first days.

After you get your job on Mokka, you look around the town streets... forgot if at day or night, and you'llmeet Nova/orange-haired girl. The next night, you look around outside Mokka. The next day, ask Stella about her, and... forgot if it has to be the next night or it can be the same, meet Nova in the alley.
You'll have to choose then, you can either demand a reward then and there and get the Angry, or not and get the Willing later. You can only get one per play... but the Gallery seems to be permanent, so maybe you can save, get Angry, then load your save and go through to get the Willing and keep both in your gallery?

Reactions: EricGrey

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hey JuiceShooters. Let me give my thanks for your effort into developing an actual Winx Club game with a style faithful to the show. I kinda grew up crushing on Stella during my teenage years so this is pretty much a dream come true and I want nothing but the best for the future of Fairy Fixer.

Odd question but any plans of seeing some action with Stella in her green sandals? I know the question is weird but when you've rewatched season 1 and 2 on reruns for so long you kind of awaken a fetish inside you with how much the show focused on them. (Episode 3 is a good example)
Interesting. We've noticed a lot of you here (For some reason, only here) have some kind of foot fetish and want more of it. Maybe someday, can't give any promises to the green sandals specifically.

The game is coming in less then 3 weeks for the alpha so everyone be patient from what I have seen it is going to be a good update
Like today! Your name seems familiar, did you join our discord lately? ;)

Anyways, for the ones who are impatient, the Alpha version has been released here:

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
Interesting. We've noticed a lot of you here (For some reason, only here) have some kind of foot fetish and want more of it. Maybe someday, can't give any promises to the green sandals specifically.

Anyways, for the ones who are impatient, the Alpha version has been released here:
Just takin a moment to commend your interactions with us freeloaders. You guys are some talented, friendly, and humble devs, and we (at least I) appreciate you and your efforts.

Nov 18, 2022
Really? That does genuinely surprise me, given how many leg shots Stella alone gets. Just for example in episode 3, there were maybe 3-4 focus shots with them and I'd be surprised if it didn't awaken a fetish in young guys hah. Looking back I'm just "wow! I can't believe they focused this much on her legs in a kids cartoon!"

But yeah I do agree with mp82rw, I much appreciate you taking the time to talk to us. Fairy Fixer has been a game I've always wanted, I just didn't know I wanted an adult WC game as much until it actually happened. Fuck, I think imma go play some again right now.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021

Is that sarcasm but yeah it seems like people here have a foot fetish not sure why but I have seen weirdera stuff on the something unlimited page so yeah

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

To be fair, I recall other shows airing around the same time frame as Winx Club in those earlier seasons that focused on legs/feet I've also seen some of the recent seasons and with the CGI style it would appear those that created Winx have such a fetish as the main focus in those areas is Bloom having the most detailed/lengthily transformations that leave lower body last. Such shows that I think of that were showing the legs and feet areas in cartoons were Kim Possible, Totally Spies and W.I.T.C.H.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes