MookaMokka: Milk, Coffee, sugar
MookaMargarita: Sugar, lemon, salt
SaltyMook: salt, Coffee, milk
BitterMook: lemon, salt, Coffee

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Missing two last, don't know which are they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anybody got hints?
finish all the main quests. then go back to disco place at night and start plying musa with alcohol and you will unlock a scene. not sure about the last one though

Reactions: Teist

poil

May 18, 2017
finish all the main quests. then go back to disco place at night and start plying musa with alcohol and you will unlock a scene. not sure about the last one though
He already seems to have Musa's HJ, the gallery is uncovered as we play so it's not in a fixed order.

Missing two last, don't know which are they

Does anybody got hints?
Being late game, I'd say you lack the "Cloud tower girls fuck" that you get after 2 or 3 BJ with them and "Lucy's helping hand" that needs you to look around in the park, or maybe the second version of "Nova HJ" (you'll have to load an earlier save)

Reactions: Teist

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
what's the max you can rise the MC's level through fighting forest monsters?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Greta's quest is making ME bitter, have already talked to Stella AND Timmy about new customers, but every time i get back to Bloom it's "Greta not in the mood" - for 9 days in a row already.... :rolleyes:

Also, anything else to do in Cloud Tower after fucking the three wandering witches (Nimeria, Tabatha & Shilly)?

Last edited:

Teist

Sep 13, 2018
Thank you!

He already seems to have Musa's HJ, the gallery is uncovered as we play so it's not in a fixed order.

Being late game, I'd say you lack the "Cloud tower girls fuck" that you get after 2 or 3 BJ with them and "Lucy's helping hand" that needs you to look around in the park, or maybe the second version of "Nova HJ" (you'll have to load an earlier save)
Yup, scene order is definitely not fixed, so yes I already got the Musa one.
You are right for the cloud tower fuck, thank you!
But for the Nova one

Screens of all my unlocked scenes (maybe it will help other peoples too)

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
None of these gallery unlocks work. I tried every version, up to 1.2, of uploaded saves on this thread, none of them have any impact on available scenes in the museum.

I tried only copying the persistent into the /game folder, and also tried copying it seperately into the /renpy folder in AppData. I then tried also copying the .save files as well, to see if that changed anything - which it didn't.

Is there some magic trick that people haven't been sharing on this?

UPDATE

Ok had to modify the Renpy folder persistent.py, but ONLY copy paste the gallery unlock lines and leave out everything else. Any other way failed to work.

UPDATE AGAIN (SAVE ATTACHED)

Ok so I had to do some searching through the "persistent.py" and "scripts.rpa" (as per this post) to get this right, but I finally have all 24 scenes. Find attached the "persistent.py" that you will need to copy into game/Renpy folder for this to work properly.

For some odd reason it won't let me upload .py files, so I modified the extension to .txt
You will need to change back to .py after downloading.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes