chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
In order to unlock the full gallery for 0.1.2, unzip this to the renpy folder, overwriting the existing file.

Note that some of the last scenes didn't seem unlockable in-game and seemed unfinished(?).

Warning: if you use this in the future, for versions newer than 0.1.2, any new gallery content will be locked and not unlockable. In order to unlock it, edit the persistent.py file I sent, and add the scenes starting from line 234 - look them up in game/scripts.rpa - the file is huge so you might have to open it with a good text editor like Sublime Text or Notepad++, then use Ctrl+F to find `persistent.gallery_scenes`, then one of the occurrences is going to contain all of the scenes, look them up so you can add them to the persistent.py file. If you end up doing this, it would be nice to share your newer file with others here.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Two things

First, which character are in the 9 new scenes for 1.2 and how do you unlock them?

Second, after you've unlocked the ability to fuck Stella in her room, this line in her shower scene doesn't make much sense. It would nice if unlocking sex with her in room also unlocked full on shower sex after work at the cafe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ftbik

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Two things

First, which character are in the 9 new scenes for 1.2 and how do you unlock them?

Second, after you've unlocked the ability to fuck Stella in her room, this line in her shower scene doesn't make much sense. It would nice if unlocking sex with her in room also unlocked full on shower sex after work at the cafe.

Have you tried fucking her here after fucking in her room? ;)

Reactions: Ftbik

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Full gallery for v0.1.2
Win/Linux full save attached below.
Unzip the archive and replace the files in your Fairy_Fixer-0.1.2-pc\game\saves folder. Slot 1-1 by default.

If you want just the gallery, replace only the persistent file as described in chovekovek's post.

To open the gallery you need to visit the Museum in the game.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I unlocked a new scene in the shower with Stella, but no other while there are still three. Can someone tell me how I could unlock the other three scenes? Thank you.
Not really we already have W.I.T.C.H game.So it makes sense to have also Winx game.
Now we are waiting for Monster High game.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Never thought I would see an H-Winx game but this looks promising. Come to think of it why has famous early 2000's series like Kim Possible , Totally Spies or Incredibles either doesn't have an h game yet or abandoned.
Kim Possible has project possible that's really solid and Totally Spies has paprika trainer which is pretty decent. Incredibles I haven't seen one yet. Also both TS and KP have one abandoned game and/or other WIP

Reactions: Kale31
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes