Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
damn, i was wondering why this game updated only every so often and noticed every single scene's animated.
this looks really interesting, will keep an eye out for it.

Oct 2, 2018
Glad to see some lewd developers are starting to touch on the old cartoons/animations. Looks promising from what I have played so far. Hope to see this blossom into a full lewd game eventually. Keep up the good work!

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get the last scene?
Got the Darcy scenes, cloud girls bj and sex ones.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
What are the answers for Stellas Study? I searched for it (as "Study" and "Stella Study") with the search function here but just got a couple others asking about it...

Reactions: PeterSBigD

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.1.4

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Atualização V0.1.4

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

12.jpg

23.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.1.4

Last edited:
Reactions: elymid

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
How much content does it have so far? I never watched the show but I always found them hot (specially the redhead).

Also, missed opportunity to name it "Minx Club".

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Chrissone

Apr 30, 2020
If someone make a compressed android version of that, I would like to thank them. Current build crashes my phone frequently

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
On my computer the battles are still lagging/freezing I try to combat in cloud tower and take multiple losses yet in the change log it says the combat was fixed so why the lag/freeze or inability to attack/defend?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes