CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
You need to damage their clothes with the sword them you can fight them with your stronger fire power. When you defeat them you can have sex with them. Only the dark blue hair witch has 2 separate scenes to unlock.
actually all 3 of them have the fucking scene but you have to meet them many time

Reactions: barios80

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Wish more updates soon, even since i know the creator talked that he will update in time that he have free-time and patience to do the game. At least want some sex with Tecna and the Trix... The bad thing is that we will probable need do a new game at every version that will be update, just to avoid bugs (like the Musa's Dildo quest that is the only one i can't take in 1.1 because i can't find it in Faragonda's room, after fuck Stella, the only way as to rollback before fuck her and take the dildo, avoing too a bug that you can't anal fuck Stella as well), and of course... If there is a minigame that changes you probably need to do as well, because maybe some cutscenes don't be save since you never complete it with changes, and since you know every girl and have a minigame (like Stella's Mooka Minigame), probably will reset or add more points in the variable to complete, but the game do not know you already complete the older version of this minigame, making you drop some things in future updates (remember, that is what i think could happen if you use last 1.1 save file, never tested, but i get some Ren'py experience with some games in the past). Not expecting a shot game (because could be a shame, since there is many things in the 1 and 2 session from the Winx Club that can be used), and hope the creator don't give up with us (and with him, remember "If you begin something, don't be a chicken to let that never ended!" is what mommy says UwU

Reactions: slashslayer

Rodita

May 22, 2017
So I think I have an idea about a big twist in the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like the simple plot, but except if in this reencarnation he can actually use Dark Magic Powers (that he never used except to "extract" the evil from people and turn then into Dark Clones), this won't fits very well... By the way, how did after do too much talk with the Trix and Winx he not even remember any of then if he is Darkar's Reencarnation?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Wish more updates soon, even since i know the creator talked that he will update in time that he have free-time and patience to do the game. At least want some sex with Tecna and the Trix... The bad thing is that we will probable need do a new game at every version that will be update, just to avoid bugs (like the Musa's Dildo quest that is the only one i can't take in 1.1 because i can't find it in Faragonda's room, after fuck Stella, the only way as to rollback before fuck her and take the dildo, avoing too a bug that you can't anal fuck Stella as well), and of course... If there is a minigame that changes you probably need to do as well, because maybe some cutscenes don't be save since you never complete it with changes, and since you know every girl and have a minigame (like Stella's Mooka Minigame), probably will reset or add more points in the variable to complete, but the game do not know you already complete the older version of this minigame, making you drop some things in future updates (remember, that is what i think could happen if you use last 1.1 save file, never tested, but i get some Ren'py experience with some games in the past). Not expecting a shot game (because could be a shame, since there is many things in the 1 and 2 session from the Winx Club that can be used), and hope the creator don't give up with us (and with him, remember "If you begin something, don't be a chicken to let that never ended!" is what mommy says UwU
i don't if you have already play the new update but Musa's Dildo is out in the world near the tree in red fountain.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.1.1
Tem como você me dizer como eu consigo o maldito do dildo? Não tá na floresta pra mim, e pelo que me lembro ele ficava na mesa da Faragonda, mas não tenho acesso a ela.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Tem como você me dizer como eu consigo o maldito do dildo? Não tá na floresta pra mim, e pelo que me lembro ele ficava na mesa da Faragonda, mas não tenho acesso a ela.
o dildo para musa ? se me lembro bem , ele fica no lado de fora da fonte rubra , tem que ir a noite

Reactions: Rodita

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
See no tree... Can you screenshot?
it harder to screen shot on my currenty pc but i know once you get musa at night to open the route to change her mind after private rubbing, you should head forward the wood area entrance or at red fountain where there a big tree , look around the forest tree and it laying right next the tree trunk, if you didn't see it mean that you didn't get mission or you mess up somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodita

Rodita

May 22, 2017
it harder to screen shot on my currenty pc but i know once you get musa at night to open the route to change her mind after private rubbing, you should head forward the wood area entrance or at red fountain where there a big tree , look around the forest tree and it laying right next the tree trunk, if you didn't see it mean that you didn't get mission or you mess up somehow.
I cheated to find because that stupid variable kips to be disable even on new game in this version (i just don't know why), all i do is use SaveEditor and change every "dildo" variable to the opose they ( i don't remember if they are 1 and change to 0 or is 0 to 1, but you get the point, is kinda impossible to miss with it i guess)are and save the file.

• Love
Reactions: Hentai7777

Rodita

May 22, 2017
o dildo para musa ? se me lembro bem , ele fica no lado de fora da fonte rubra , tem que ir a noite
Já arrumei pelo SaveEditor (mudando de 0 para 1 ou 1 para 0 todas as variaveis que tinham "dildo" no nome, eu sei, é ridiculo, mas funciona bem kkk), e não, eu só consegui achar ele de dia, a noite ele não estava, e sim, você já deve ter falado com ela sobre algo pra "ajudar" ela, caso contrário, e por algum motivo tiver vasculhado as mesas da Faragonda a noite, antes de receber essa missão, o jogo acha que o dildo tá na mesa dela ainda, mas como não tem como vasculhar lá novamente, após pegar o gabarito das provas pra Stella, então o jogo buga mesmo.

Reactions: sumino
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes