Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
a new fairy will come in next release: Eleanor with some lewd, check the gyazo link if you can't remember her

I didn't recognize her, so I looked at the wiki and saw that she is a minor character of only 1 chapter, I wonder how she was added to the plot? :unsure:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question i'm really stuck on it so is the shadow phoenix power is shadow right and the great dragon went to sleep after exhasting it self from creating other dimension? nvm i got it it opposite it this game do not use the show it will not help

Last edited:

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
I hope we're gonna see Dark Bloom, she only appeared in a couple episodes of the show, but she was awesome! Hope we get to see her in this game too...
I hope that by going down the "evil path" we can make her a permanent character. Although it would be cool to do "dark fairies" along the way (as in the "VenusBlood" series of games). Well, and also devour the soul of Darkar and Valtor, because in this multiverse there can be only one Evil Lord of Magic - We! Why devour their souls and not just burn them or seal them? So these bastards will return! And as you know, Evil must kill competitors with warranty! So that they would not be resurrected if something happened.
P.S. Will Chimera and Diaspro be added? I think they would be a great addition to the protagonist's personal powers that would be loyal to him personally.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes