wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
I'll check it out, may push out a fix later today.

I don't know if this is a weird question.. but did you do the quest/mission where you had to buy it for her already?
Same bug happened to me and yes i already did the mission since i reused a savefile from the previous version

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Same bug happened to me and yes i already did the mission since i reused a savefile from the previous version
Not sure if I understand this correctly, but are you trying to buy something that you already bought? That outfit in a one-time buy thing, so if you've already bought it during the quest, it's sold out. You can't buy the same thing twice in that matter

Reactions: wixhid4

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Not sure if I understand this correctly, but are you trying to buy something that you already bought? That outfit in a one-time buy thing, so if you've already bought it during the quest, it's sold out. You can't buy the same thing twice in that matter
In the changelog you said that there are 5 new scenes but in the gallery there are only 4 new so what is the 5th

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
In the changelog you said that there are 5 new scenes but in the gallery there are only 4 new so what is the 5th
One of the is like 2 scenes in 1. I've put them in 1 gallery item but it's 2 scenes basically mashed into one.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I can't buy Bloom's outfit, I don't understand why, it's Sold out
If you've bought it already during the Greta bitterness quest, you can't buy it again. You can see her wearing it after you've bought it the first time. You can't buy the same thing twice.

powisme

Feb 19, 2019
Ugh i'm at 23/24...
Nova Willing
Stella Shower
Flora Ass
Musa Masturbating
Bloom Arrives
Stella Shower Finger
Tecna Fitness
Stella Mouth
Musa Dildo