Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
For now it's only in the menu i don't know if in the future they are gonna insert it into the game
I see, I hope they do though Flora looks absolutely hot in that pic and I mean why go through the effort of animating it and refining it if it's just not gonna end up in game, don't really make sense, so hopefully, it'll be added

Reactions: wixhid4

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.1.3a

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Atualização V0.1.3a

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

12.jpg

23.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.1.3a

Fairy Fixer [0.1.3a] Mega
I made a v0.1.3a update of the translation files for portuguese

fiz uma atualização v0.1.3a dos arquivos da tradução pro portugues

Reactions: wixhid4

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Damn....was expecting a game about gay conversion therapy.

P.S. Yes I am aware this could be a rather insensitive joke, thank you for taking the time to be offended, no I feel no hate for the gay community.

• Haha
Reactions: Badrok

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I still think the 8th season was so bad it deserved to be axed. Seriously, they are what? 12?
And the guys... pffffh. Kids everywhere.
Well, WOW was a great idea instead, the girls were hot, the gays weren't around, and Trilly!
A pity it was axed at the good point, indeed.
9th season will probably show us the winx around 9-10 yo.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I still think the 8th season was so bad it deserved to be axed. Seriously, they are what? 12?
And the guys... pffffh. Kids everywhere.
Well, WOW was a great idea instead, the girls were hot, the gays weren't around, and Trilly!
A pity it was axed at the good point, indeed.
9th season will probably show us the winx around 9-10 yo.
The 9th season from what I've seen actually looks like it's going to destroy whatever the hell the 8th was suppose to be..although the 8th did have a pretty decent storyline.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
From what I recall of earlier releases the only genre it missed as I see the tags was lesbian and I don't remember that tag being present or not from previous releases...if that tag is newly added then bring that muff divin' action among the winx gals on!

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
What are all the 5 new h scenes ive done the 1 for flora musa and the girl in alfea what are the missing 2 and how to trigger?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
v0.1.1 full gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win/Linux save for v0.1.1 attached below.
Unzip the archive and replace the files in your Fairy_Fixer-0.1.1-pc\game\saves folder. Slot 1-1 by default.

If you want just the gallery, replace only the persistent file.

To open the gallery you need to visit the Museum in the game.
Does this still work for the 0.1.3 version for swapping out persistent file to get all gallery?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Seems the fight encounters got a bit more smooth still on my PC there's delay/freeze/lag occurring after getting weapon.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
this pleases the torrent fairy :LUL:

for real though, i actually know winx club since back when i was a kid. it was an italian show that got super popular due to sexy teen fairies showing their bodies off like crazy View attachment 2112597
story was trash as fuck but who cares! ya got a hot asian, a brunette, a redhead and a blonde to drool over! View attachment 2112606

anyway, torrent below.

FairyFixer-0.1.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
yeah, I swear. When I first saw it, I thought "oh a western sailor moon, show for girls". But damn, it might have been a sleeper hit aimed at a male audience because I mostly then stuck around for the hot anime fairies.
Left after they changed the art design.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
yeah, I swear. When I first saw it, I thought "oh a western sailor moon, show for girls". But damn, it might have been a sleeper hit aimed at a male audience because I mostly then stuck around for the hot anime fairies.
Left after they changed the art design.
ah yeah, i faintly remember the change in art. looked hideous as fuck!

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes