GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
It's suppose to be the mall, around the center of the map. Forgot how to unlock it if it starts out locked.
The only clothes at the mall is "sold out" i checked in every location and talked to every npc available day and night, but nothing happen. Is this a bug or something?

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
The only clothes at the mall is "sold out" i checked in every location and talked to every npc available day and night, but nothing happen. Is this a bug or something?
To be honest, not sure if it's a bug. People tend to forget that they've bought it at the Greta's bitterness quest and I've never experienced this bug during all the playthroughs. And when I ask if they already bought it already (which means : it's already done.. ), I never got an answer until now nor any confirmation that the quest is still ongoing.

Some screenshot with the quest active and the mall with the sold out outfit should be enough evidence I should research it. Or pass me a save file where it happens.

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
To be honest, not sure if it's a bug. People tend to forget that they've bought it at the Greta's bitterness quest and I've never experienced this bug during all the playthroughs. And when I ask if they already bought it already (which means : it's already done.. ), I never got an answer until now nor any confirmation that the quest is still ongoing.

Some screenshot with the quest active and the mall with the sold out outfit should be enough evidence I should research it. Or pass me a save file where it happens.
Is this ok?

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Just updated it on hopefully that will fix it

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Here, i'm playing from pc, I had to change pc and another user passed me his save file
Still not sure how he managed to trigger this bug, but the new version should correct this when loading the save file. I know some are a bit crafty with cheating, so that may introduce some buggy behaviour.

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
Still not sure how he managed to trigger this bug, but the new version should correct this when loading the save file. I know some are a bit crafty with cheating, so that may introduce some buggy behaviour.
Understood, i'll wait the new version then, thank you for your time

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
For some reason in the Darcy/Stormy (Strapon and anal but not both on top) scene it freezes my phone to the point i have to restart my phone (Android 11)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes