Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
after my last post, I received this yesterday from Juiceshooters: We can now give you all a release date! We're really confident that this release date is manageable, so here it goes: September 22nd for public release
I just hope that this update we can already give love to Flora and Bloom but this last one probably not.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I just hope that this update we can already give love to Flora and Bloom but this last one probably not.
I don't have details about Bloom, but about Flora, there will be a animated intro with her and I think one of the trix, it will appear at random, I don't know if it will be part of the upcomming update or in the next one, but it will be there eventually, there is something else about Flora that I've seen, plant tentacles with her on a picture, still don't know if it's the next update or later

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I don't have details about Bloom, but about Flora, there will be a animated intro with her and I think one of the trix, it will appear at random, I don't know if it will be part of the upcomming update or in the next one, but it will be there eventually, there is something else about Flora that I've seen, plant tentacles with her on a picture, still don't know if it's the next update or later
cool but i want to see if you can finally strip her nude or grope her after complete the poem mini game.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I made screenshots of the entire gallery i have access to.
Hopefully it can be answered now, thanks in advance!

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
You are missing the one of nova unwilling
Can i get it in the same Playthrough or would i need to restart to gain that one also?

Edit: A new PT was enough to unlock this final one i was missing. Thanks for pointing out there was a difference

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes